Good News for UAE Filipinos to sponsor Relatives

UAE and Filipino issues, Philippines Law in UAE, UAE Ban for Philippines expats

A very warm welcome to all on UAE LABOURS Blog, a best platform for all UAE Expats.
We have a great news for Philippine expats in United Arab Emirates, before starting let us tell you this is second good news for Philippines Expats in UAE from last 15 Days.

The Previous Good News was about Filipino Domestic workers including Housemaids, Nannies, Cleaners or all those who are working under Ministry of Interior in Local Villas with UAE National Families. To check out the details of previous Good news, Click Here.


This Good news is for all Philippines Expats who are working here in UAE, they can now sponsor their Friends, Spouse and Family Members to United Arab Emirates.

Philippine missions in the UAE have reviewed rules in getting affidavits of support for Filipinos who wish to sponsor their relatives as visitors or tourists to United Arab Emirates.
Filipinos sign an affirmation of support & guarantee with the embassy and consulate of Philippine to sponsor family members or relative to visit them in UAE.


The affidavit states that “the sponsor will provide all the financial support to their relatives needs in any state of the UAE, including food and Accommodation”.

Yet Filipinos resort to getting this affidavit to show immigration officials in Capital city Manila that they are eligible and authorized to travel as tourists since their sponsors will take care of them in UAE. 

Relation Types:
Filipinos can sponsor their 4th degree of relatives including Spouse (Wife, Husband), Parents, Children, Siblings, Uncle, Aunt, Nephew, Niece, First Cousin, Grandparents and Grandchildren's.

Salary Range:
The Minimum Required salary to sponsor family members to UAE will be 3500 AED.

Profession Categories:
Servant’s (helpers) visa, Nanny Visa, Family Driver’s visa holders are not eligible to sponsor their family members or relatives.

Reason of special Professions:
As per Deputy Consul General Giovanni Palec we have made the above decision because we believe Nanny, Helpers or Drivers do not have the capacity to bring or sponsor someone as a guest (tourist) in UAE. Seeing that they live with their bosses, He more added “I don’t think any employer would let their nanny’s relatives stay in their home”.

The changes were made to make sponsors accountable for their sworn statements, Giovanni Palec said. The affidavit states the family member being sponsored shall not be a public burden and that he is not visiting to look for work in UAE.

“What we’re seeing now is there has been a big increase in the number of Filipino tourists coming to the UAE to work. Recently, we’ve seen many of them getting into trouble and seeking help from us,” Palec said.

Palec clarified the move is planned to curb human trafficking. Since hiring Filipina maids from the Philippines legally through agencies has stopped, many option to the illegal act of recruiting Filipinas by letting them enter the UAE as tourists and later hiring them as maids.
“We believe that this document will not curb human trafficking but will only fuel corruption. Under the Philippine Constitution, any Filipino can travel freely as a tourist and this affidavit is not even mentioned. We consider this affidavit a form of state exaction,” Nhel Morona, an official of Migrant Middle east, said.

Require Documents:
1. Attested birth Certificate to prove relationship with person being sponsored.
2. Attested Marriage Certificate to prove relationship with person being sponsored.
3. Passport copies of the sponsor and the visitor (family members).
4. Salary certificate on Company letterhead with stamp & signature (min salary 3500 AED)
5. Copy of travel agency Trade License or the company facilitating the visa.
6. Copy of the tourist visa.
7. Copy of Hotel Booking with name and Address.
8. Lease contract of Sponsor (If living in Sponsor Accommodation).



Please note that the affidavit is not a UAE requirement nor is it an official requirement by the Philippine government.

Click here for Latest Articles.

Admin Request:
Please share this Important and very informative Guide with your friends, colleagues and family members on social sites from below icons, thousands of expats are looking for some good news here in UAE. Your 1 Share will be appreciated and it is enough to help someone.Thank You
UAE Ban for Filipinos, Filipinos in uae, Dubai Ban for Filipinos, How to enter uae from Philippine, Blacklist check Online, Online visa check, uae ban status, uae absconding ban status, remove name from immigration, uae ban and blacklist, blacklist Filipinos in uae, overstay Filipinos in uae, how to pay overstay fine in uae 
Thanks for Visiting Us, Come Again

 SHARING IS CARING, SHARE MAY SOMEONE NEED IT

4 comments:

  1. Effective Love Spell To Get Your Ex Back Within 48 Hours: Fast And Read Through Dr. Trust Wonderful Testimony: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com

    Hi everyone, I was going crazy when my husband breakup with me and left me for another woman!! All thanks to Dr Trust the best love spell caster online that helped me to bring back my husband today and restore happiness in my marriage.. My husband breakup with me and left me to be with another woman, and i wanted him back. I was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, I love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him break up with me so that he can be able to get married to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my husband!! I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Trust can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one big family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Trust, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Trust is best and good spell caster online. if you are here and your lover is turning you down, or your husband or wife moved to another person, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Trust on his email at: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com OR Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156885231

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far so good i give thanks to Dr.Ogudugu for great work he did for me during my time of distress, And i have never seen anything that works so fast and so effective like the spell that Dr.Ogudugu cast on my lover which brought my lover back to me. Here is Dr.Ogudugu details: greatogudugu@gmail.com or WhatsApp No: +2348139793075 for further inquiry and assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello am Mrs Martha Barker from U S in new york city i discovered that there are so many scams out there pretending to give you an help but I promise to share this testimony all over the world because my Ex Lover return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank...Dr. Castro for helping in getting my Ex Lover back to me, i have been in great pains until the day i meet a friend who help me contacted Dr. Castro he casted a love spell for me and told me to wait for just 24 hours that my Lover will call me and i did according to the instructions given to me by him and surprisingly, in 24 hours,my Ex Lover really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me am very happy today because we are happily married with a kid.I am the happiest Woman on earth today because Dr. Castro has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, if you would love to contact Dr. Castro In case you have been with a broken heart and you want your ex back just contact the same man Via mail..Drcastrosolution@gmail.com

    he is specialized in all kind of spell casting such as:

    1. Getting your lover back.
    2. misscarriage spell
    3. herpes spell
    4. Get a job spell.
    5. Pregnancy spell
    6. Marriage spell
    9. Popularity spell
    7. Cancer spell
    8. long life spell
    9. HIV/aids spell
    10.HPV spell

    A man that can bring family together as one..contact him and you your problem will be successfully cure contact him today on his email and your problem we be solve contact him via Email:(Drcastrosolution@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice information, thanks for sharing in blog post and hope to see more in future.
    VAT Refund System for Tourists in UAE

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be publish after admin approval.

Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.