How to enter UAE again? (Absconders Guide)

Lift police case in uae, how to check ban in uae? uae ban check online, dubai ban online check, absconding ban solutions, ban in uae, life time ban in uae, dubai ban, abu dhabi ban, sharjah ban, Bank absconding case, loan absconder, police case in uae, uae police case, dubai police case, immigration ban, uae immigration ban, dubai immigration ban, abu dhabi immigration ban, Emirates immigration, Filipino ban in uae, Philippines ban in uae, Filipino nationals in uae, ban on Philippines expats, uae ban types, labor law, labour law, uae labours, uae labours blog, uae labour law, uae labors

It was 2009, when the global economy fell into a recession, a significant number of UAE expatriates who racked up massive debts running into several 100's and 1000's of Dirhams, absconded to their home countries without repaying to their banks or lenders. 

Along them there were hundreds of those who were cancelled by their companies, some of them didn't came back to UAE at time due to family or financial issues and are now facing absconding bans.
70% of those expatriates are Asians and want to return to the Great UAE, to build a future by getting new employment and Business opportunities across UAE.

We have been asked by our Global visitors through mails and private messages:
Q: Can I return to UAE without getting arrested?
Q: Is there any solution to enter UAE again?
Q: How to enter Dubai in case of Ban?
Q: Will I be arrest at Airport?
Q: How to get a job in UAE if I absconded?
Q: I am facing ban due to loans and bank debts, can I re-enter UAE?
Q: I am facing Bad debts case in Dubai, require your Guidance.
Q: How to remove police case in UAE?
Q: How to remove name in Immigration system?
Q: How to clear absconding case in UAE?
Q: Is Visit or Tourist visa is safe for a runaway person?
Q: What to do if I get a Tourist or Visit Visa?
Q: I am a loan absconder, can I enter United Arab Emirates?
Q: Please give us some tips regarding “How to enter UAE again”?

Can I came back to UAE?
Let us start from the Good News, Unhappily if you’re one of those hundreds of debtors (borrowers) who once run away from UAE for failing to settle mounting loans or bank debts, the returning doors are still open for you to come back and start your expatriate life again in UAE again without landing behind bars.
As per our Experience and knowledge, there are still legal ways to get another employment opportunity in the United Arab Emirates, even if you’ve once been a runaway.

Chance of Arrest at Airport?
We will suggest our readers to check out your pending cases first, it’s better to do some research and finish or clear the pending police case before taking any chance. If any expat who has an ongoing police complaint or Immigration case against them, or an arrest warrant is waiting, there is a risk they will be arrested and detained upon arrival in any state of UAE, even if only transferring flights.
So, the risk of arresting at Airport is still high if you haven’t clear your case.

Is Tourist visa or Visit visa is safe to enter UAE again?
Are you thinking that getting UAE visit or Tourist visa is the sign of no case?
No, it doesn’t guarantee that you are free to work in UAE even if you successfully got Visit or Tourist visa.

Let us tell you a secret, the UAE authorities will be happier to grant you a Tourist or Visit visa, so they can voluntarily arrest you once you enters the country.

Please note that Visit or Tourist visa will be denied/rejected if the applicant with a pending police or court case is inside UAE. But if the applicant is outside the country, it will be approved by Immigration.

How to clear name from Police Case?
Absconders who want to enter UAE again need to clear their names from Police, Immigration or court case.
For example if you was involved in bank debts, loan absconding case you will have to contact your respective lender. (Read next paragraph for full details)
If you have been cancelled by company, didn’t return to UAE at time due to family issues or other reasons, you may require to contact your Sponsor, Company or Employee. (Read next paragraph for full details)

How to lift absconding case from outside UAE?
Case A:
Let suppose you was involved in Bank debts due to which you get banned from UAE, the first step you have to take is to find a representative here in UAE who can deal with your lender. Once you have called your lender through a representative, the lender will ask the borrower to pay the outstanding amount in full or they may agree to an installment plan.
After payment, you are able to collect a clearance letter from your lender (bank, exchange) with the help which you can withdraw your complaint.

Case B:
Unluckily if you are one of those expats who are in the list of absconders, you can follow the same step (case 1).
You will have to contact your sponsor, employee or company PRO first by yourself, if it is not possible to contact your company while you are outside UAE, contact them through your representative. He/she can be your family member, friend, colleague or a legal lawyer.
Deal with your sponsor, employee or company, let them give you a No Objection letter to remove your name from absconding list with sign and stamp of the owner on company letter head. Please note down that the NOC letter should be in Arabic mentioning the reason of removing or lifting case against you.
Company PRO will submit Trading License, owner Passport along with NOC letter at Ministry of Labour to get approval from Ministry.
Once your representative had approved NOC letter, he/she need to attest and later submit it at Immigration desk or Police station (in case of Police case). After a successful attestation from Immigration desk, you will have to take clearance letter from Immigration or Police department mentioning “Clearance Letter” as a subject with applicant passport and employee details etc.
Submit this letter at Immigration desk on arrival airport before 48 hours of landing.

Do we require a written agreement or confirmation from Company/Lender?
It will be better to await a written confirmation letter states that the case, arrest warrant has been withdrawn. It should be on Company or Bank (if debts case) letter head with original stamp, owner/officer sign. So, if an agreement can be reached, we would recommend our readers to enter into a formal settlement agreement which, among other things, states the creditor to withdraw (remove) its police complaint or case once the debt has been paid.

Important Tips for Absconders who want to Enter UAE:
1: Check if there is any police complaint or arrest warrant against you. You can hire a lawyer or can get case details through your representative in UAE.

2: Don’t travel to DXB, Dubai International airport until you get confirmation from Bank or company. As per our Experience mostly Passengers with flight connections to UAE especially at Dubai face the risk of getting arrested if there’s been a case against them.

3: Final your deal with the companies, lenders (banks) in order to lift any police case or arrest warrant.

4: If it’s difficult to get in touch direct with the creditor (bank) or company (previous sponsor) find a representative in UAE.

5: If the bank is uncooperative or unhelpful, try to connect with the Central Bank assistance (only for loan absconders).

6: If a police complaint has been filed by Bank or your company, your authorized representative in UAE will have to meet with the bank representative or company PRO at the concerned police station.

7: Please make sure that the company (sponsor) or creditor (bank) will issue a settlement agreement or NOC letter printed on company’s letterhead with company stamp and official signature.

Writer Advise: Point 7 should be done before paying any fee, payment because this will attest your creditor (bank) has surrendered the penalties or cleared your name from debts person.

Admin Request: Please share this Important & Informative Guide with your friends, colleagues and family member. Thousands of expats are looking for some real help. This guide will definitely help them, Thank You

Copyright Warning for website owners:
This article is protected by copyright, no one is allowed to copy our content.
Failure to comply with the terms of this warning may expose to legal action for copyright infringement warning.

Thank you For Visiting Us



  1. One of my cousin is banned be coz of his name Shaukat ali but he is sunny he worked 15 years in uae as driver but now he is banned.any suggestions how to clear his name from immigration office he has got job offer with him.

    1. In this case he may require a letter from Pakistan Ministry of Religious affairs written that "Shaukat ali is Muslim, اہل سنہ ولجماعة
      This letter should be in Arabic, take letter and attest it from Ministry of Foreign Affairs at Islamabad.
      Send that letter to UAE, let your Representative in Dubai submit it to Immigration desk.
      Your name will be clear from Shias list, and you will get a clearance letter.
      You can enter UAE using this letter, but don't forget that we are sharing our own experience with you, this is the best way to remove or edit your name from blacklist system.
      Note: If there is any Registered Islamic Academy, University or College (Islamic Madrasa) in your city, let them help you in this case, they can write and stamp a letter for you on their own letter head.
      Thank You for contacting us.

    2. Dear Sir,I had the labor case in Abudhabi court due to my father's bad health I travelled to India and stayed for 70 days before leaving UAE i had informed court authority about this...they told come back wdin 60 days and get a next date but I couldn't d employer using this as an advantage he closed my labor case with a labor ban and even he imposed a travel ban so that I cannot enter family and kids r staying n UAE under my Visa...they r stuck...even I requested my employer to lift travel ban but he s refusing.... plzzz help for Allah sake and advise the best solution...

    3. Dear Sir,

      I had the labor case n Abudhabi court due to my father bad health came to India after informing labor authorities they told come back within 60 days and get a next date but I stayed back for 10 more days
      Then my employer whatsup me my labor cancellation with one year ban and threatened me not to come to uae telling police will arrest me and will send back by putting travel ban
      My Visa s still valid and even my kids r staying n UAE..I requested employer but he s refusing..I don't have any criminal records please suggest me a solution for Allah sake

  2. Enter your comment...plzzz help I am black list no crime no criminal record I just come home when back to uae in the airport stop me and said you are black list I said that I if I have wrong why I come back what is my fault they said your sponsor give you in black list take a fingers and send me back now sir what I do give some idea plzzz plzzz help

  3. hi sir my brother no criminal record but from imigration his visa rejected without reason he work her from 2014 .now his visa rejected by imigration what we can do plz sugest

    1. Dear Arshad Ali
      You have to check this with Immigration through your representative here in Dubai.
      You can call to Immigration department for general Queries as well.
      Here is Immigration Toll Free help Line: 8005111
      Thank You for contacting us, please reply us back for more

  4. I was blacklisted by my former employer I have a ban entering UAE.Do I have a chance to comeback?I don't have any criminal or absconding case but she ban me in immigration.

    1. Black List persons can only enter UAE once their case clear or re-take by employer.
      Thank You

    2. if they didn't re-take their case then what can we do?

  5. I have ban in immigration for my eyescan. I don't have any case I check already from police station and labour.I've got new employment visa last May 17 2016 but when I was in Dubai airport the immigration denied me and they said I have immigration ban from my eyescan...sir what should I need to do to clear my eyescan in immigration? Thanks

  6. Hello, is there any options to reduce Labor card fine of Sharjah license

  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

  8. hi
    i depot from dubai police bcz my visa was not stamp on my possport but i hv valid EM id and medical repot clear
    police eye scan and depot me
    you hv any suggestions for me plzz

  9. I have a friend she is a maid and she run can she be legal again she's still here..can u suggest what is the possible solution to be a legal again and not having a lifetime band..

    1. Check respective regional Immigration from where the visa is issued (Dxb, shj etc) for the overstay penalties and apply for waiver case in immigration court. Once paid, then speak to Old sponsor to give release and take new visa.

    2. thank you for replying me.

    3. hmm I think ma'am/sir my friend they cancelled already since she run away after a week only they got a new maid from the agency..can she not talk to her previous sponsor or is it fine ma'am/sir to look for another sponsor?..can I ask also ma'am/sir where is her passport because I have no idea where is it I really want to help my friend to clear her status here because she still young so that she can look for another job here and to support her daughter..thank you for your kind and consideration..I hope you can help me regarding my question..thank you and have a nice day ahead!

  10. I have absconding case we pay the agency but still they dont want to give the noc what should i do im still here in dubai

  11. Hi,ihave a case before in bank.but i alredy finish.i just make only penalty in court.and i take also police clerance and court clerance.posible that bank can make another case agains with me?and can i travel also outside u.a.e?

  12. Sir I have immigration ban because I could not cancel my visa because I was in home country , now how this could be removed this immigration ban please reply

  13. Hi there- My case is very peculiar one and based on trust and deceit. I can send you an email, appreciate if you provide me that to send it across...thanks Raj...

  14. Hello, I wanted ask u, I live in Dubai and I have a problem, I am not able to pay for an appartament where I lived, and I brought the case,now I have to pay more than 35 thousand derham,but I have no money, can I to fix this thing, and how, help me please!!!

  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  16. HI
    i am worked in some construction company around 6 months after that i am went out the company i worked Kali walli my company put runway absconding after 2 years iam went to my company is said you need to go labour court iam went there is said you need to go awir jail for eye test iam went three he took eye test is said you have life ban you never foe ever come back to Dubai is said iam came India in 2010 pls can you help me how to enter Dubai how much i need to pay iam ready to do any ting need to come Dubai can you pls help me

  17. Salam. My name is Ali. I worked 2 years in the hotel and then retired and was looking for a new job in that time rented a car, my neighbors asked me drop them in to Rasalkhaimah.Wen we rich Rasalkhaimah SIDI police stopped as and put in jail and given case that I was selling people although it has not been, it is even neighbors confirmed. Lower given for me he did not even come up to me in the end I was tried and sentenced that I trade in human beings after a while I was deported from Dubai on always. In Dubai, I really enjoyed it although there otretsatelnye impressions of Rasulheymy, in Dubai but other people are good and very good. I am currently working and studying in Moscow for 3 years really I want to go back to Dubai. thank you in advance.please help me.

  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

  19. We are financial institution and certified funding provider. We leases finance for large, small businesses and individuals with low interest rate. The financial lease is a risk free guaranteed. For more information kindly contact us now via email:

  20. I work in global village as a cashier we paid our own visa medical transit id emerates id for 2.5k aed salary deduction they implemented fines to the employee with out a memo after looking for a new opportunity because it is only up to april 8 2016 ive already found a job related to my course ive finished then i submit to the global the job offer letter and my resignation but the management does not approved my request can you please give me advice regarding to this matter thanks

  21. Dear,

    I have a unlimited residence visa in dubai, contract of two years signed, also have my family visa on my sponsor,
    I completed about 11 months and then i go back to my home country with family, due to some reasons unable to return and send my resignation by mail and contacted with company several times to cancel my visa and clear my dues, but they didn't answer.
    after some months i visit dubai twice as my visa was valid visit my office but they did't listen and didn't do any thing,

    Now my visa is expired and my family also staying out side more than six months.

    What will be my status,

    Can i return back after finishing my visa,
    Can i do another job in dubai
    Will there be any ban on me and my family

    Really appreciate your valuable advice,


  22. Dear;

    We can help you. We are a private company which people in need of money help without BKR scrutiny. You can borrow any amount from us. No further questions, but clear agreements and clarity for you and us. Together we determine the term of the loan and the monthly installment to pay.Please contact us soon and we will contact you for your wishes. Fast clarity and a good one for you. Wait no longer, but grab this solution with both hands. Contact us:

  23. Hi
    My mother was here on housemaid visa but when she went for her medical she was found with an old scar in her chest for T.B. She was completely cured in the year 1997 but since the scar doesn't go she was rejected and was sent back. Is there any chamce if I can sponser her and bring her back in Dubai


    Are you looking for a loan to clear off your dept and start up your own Business? have you being going all over yet not able to get a legit loan Company that will loan you? Here is your final solution, We can give you any amount you need provided you are going to pay back within the period of time given without any problem. Apply now and contact us for more details via email below.

    Application For loan.
    First Name:
    Last Name:
    Date Of Birth:
    Phone No:
    Zip Code:
    Monthly Income:
    Amount Needed:
    Purpose of the loan:
    E-mail address:


  25. Dear Madam/Sir,

    This is Manish Kumar. I left Dubai in June 2011 without visa cancellation (came to India on vocations but could not go back). My visa expired on may 2013. Now i want to apply for job in Dubai. I checked inquiry about GDRFA-D, it shows THE RESIDENCE IS INVALID........!!

    Has my visa cancelled ?

    This is my humble request to you, Please check and advice what should i do if it is not cancelled ?

    My passport no - G1821059 and I have also renewed my passport before 6 months and my new passport no - N7254298
    Entry permit No - 20120082208759.
    Date of birth 30-oct-1984
    Nationality - Indian
    UID No - 72765331.

    Thanks and Regards

  26. hi madam/sir,
    my friend want to know her status if there any chance to come back here in uae for visit visa,,,she run away for her employer because of some reason and she had 2years and 3months over stay before she decided to going back home in the philippines...can you pls help me for this situation,...if there any band or she got blacklisted for her case,,,thank you

  27. I am a u.s. citizen. I was working with ERS (Emergency Response Services) my company did not receive a renewal contract with the military, so I received a notice of termination letter. I also have a loan and credit cards from the NBAD bank. I have job loss insurance on the loan. My question is will I be prevented from leaving the u.a.e? I have a job offer in Iraq, but will I be allowed to return to the u.s. to take all necessary exams to deploy?

  28. i am sunil kumar i was working in sharjah company name is khatoot al aman there i compete two year and submit my setelment to company but next day company open the case on me in labour from labor he ban to me for one year.after that i request again in labour to request to ban .
    but they send to text massage in my mobile 06.03.2017 come to ministry of labour .when i go to labour the said to me my file is closed .
    then i ask owner to give me my passport but he give my passport in emigration .and when i come to imigration they catch me in emigration and send to me centeral they will depot me today or tomarrow .
    i start my own company i am my self owner .
    please help me if i can come back to uae or no if there any one contact to me contact this no 0503645277 this is my uncle ashok kumar please contact to him if any solution please provide him

  29. I went India without approval my leave for family reason but now my visa expired so I can renter UAE tourist visa

  30. how ican re enter dubai while abscond case my sponser issued noc then how i can get ciearnce letter emigreation

  31. Dear sir
    I have due amount of loan & credit I am out of uae & my new company is telling me to for uae dir the meeting.i am having new passport with me.can I enter to the uae with new passport.i am now in ksa

  32. My husband has a pending fine payment on the 21st of August and we have all the documents but the travel agency filed a temporary closure -absconding case against him what should we do?

  33. Dear sir
    I suceeded an over stay of 1year and 5months after i finished the contract in my previouse job for the reason i did not exit from uae after canceletion,and they file me a case of question it possible for me to go back my country without entering deportation becouse i will provide my own air ticket.. hope for your kindly responds on my problem thankyou.

  34. Hello sir!
    This is Likhith Kumar
    I have was working for a manufacturing company in Dubai since 1year 3months.and 3 months ago I just resigned and broke the limited contract!
    Now I'm facing 6months labour ban!
    Still 3months down to finish ban period! But I'm getting many job offers from reputed companies! I'm I allowed to get visit or tourist visa of 90 days?

  35. My name is Alex Jack from United States. I want to thank Gloria Candland who helped me to get a loan. For the past three months, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts, everyone tried to dupe me of my money until I finally met Gloria Candland. she was able to give me a loan of $2,000,000 euros. she can also help you. she has also helped some other colleagues of mine. If you need any financial help, kindly contact her company through email ( I believe she can help you. Contact her to get help just as she helped me. below are her words of encouragement to those seeking for a legit and honest private loan lender. contact her company through email (

  36. My employer make me block listed even though I finished my contract,I can't have a new Visa because of this reason,I have my cancellation paper.please kindly response my problem.thank you

  37. My employer made me block listed even though I finished my contract,I have my cancellation,please respond my problem, thank you

  38. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:( Thank you.


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..

    Email Kindly Contact: (

  39. Hello sr,
    I have a connecting flight from dubai
    But I have a ban in dubai. there will be any issue just tresspassing?

  40. dear sir my name Mudassar zafar
    case is this 1 year absconding ban on me i leave dubai 16 jan 2016 after complete ban my name can not remove of system of black list in labor department and immigration what i do????
    my employer of company is real uncle they cant NOC latter deu family matter
    my 3 month visit visa application is under process can not issue visa how i remove name in blacklist.


  41. Dir Sir/ Madam,
    With due respect I state that I had been working with Professional Security system for over 16 month. My case has been under process from last four month.
    I applied for withdraw absconding , complaint No. MB990653207AE dated 23rd November 2017. But unfortunately I have not been received any message or call from you as yet. Then again I got reopened my case withdraw absconding, complainet No. MB180938104AE dated 4th of Feb.2018,but again this time i have not been contected so for.
    Last time I met with legal adviser named Mr. Abdullah Muhammed Abrahim Al oziw dated 21/2/2018, he told me they are going to contect me within two days but same as before I was dumped badly.
    Now I have sent to you the attached necessary documents by this very e mail. Moreover. my visa is going to expire 15/4/2018. As you know that I am running out of time and I have been suffering from many months, now I very humbly requested you to take personal interst and look into my case to remove my absconding so that I could go back home country.
    Please let me know about my case, this act of kindness would highly be appreciated . I am despiratly looking forward form your prompt reply
    can you help me what can i do now

  42. Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer New year loan, business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan,student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your score, If yes contact us via

  43. We are well registered Loan Lending company, will assist
    you with your financial needs. We've been helping clients
    for the past 7 years and with our knowledge and experience
    we can guarantee a positive outcome terms and conditions apply.
    We will get your loan approved without sending your documents around
    to various finance providers like other companies as this is only
    affecting your credit rating negatively. So for the most efficient
    service give us a call or email us.For more information please
    contact us today via email

  44. Do you Need some urgent cash at 3% interest rate? Don't stress, we`ve assisted hundreds of clients that had previously been declined for a number of reasons at different financial houses across INDIA. Help in Consolidating your debt with a loan that for up to 10Cro (T&C`s apply). Don't let bad debt keep you from living your life. Come to the clear side of these financially difficult stormy times. We anticipate your email is going to be the start of great things for you.

  45. Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer New year loan, business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan,student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your score, If yes contact us via Fill The Loan Application Form Below Name............ Amount Needed........ Duration.......... Country............ Monthly income....... Age............. Phone Number........ Sex ................. Email................Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:....... Apply now on this email Warm Regards Dr Purva Sharegistry

  46. As indicated by a few reports, it is the lawful weight which constrained the administrators to close down their tasks ( . Be that as it may, no official remark has been gotten from the group yet. 123Movies Full Movies

  47. Hi, I am Tania one of your website customer. I just wanted to thank you for all your post and special today's post on your website. Moreover, I want to say that you

    are doing the best job. I wish you good luck for your future posts.
    Pay Per Click Services India

  48. I am glad to see this post on your website. It is beneficial for us and can be very useful in our daily life, and we always use your website information and

    experiences. Anyway, thank you so much.
    Seo Services Provider In Delhi

  49. Hi, I'm planning to visit UAE soon but I'm wandering if I will get into trouble entering the country. I used to work there for MOH from 1997-2001 when I was still Asian Citizen. I absconded my work due to family issues and at the same time I owed some money from the bank when I left the country. I have travelled few times with Emirates Airlines and had to stopped over Dubai without any problems. Now, I'm British Citizen and likes to spend my holiday in AUH soon. Any comments and suggestions are welcome. Thanks


    Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.
    First Name:
    Last Name:
    Date Of Birth:
    Phone No:
    Zip Code:
    Monthly Income:
    Loan Amount:
    Loan Duration:
    Purpose of the loan:
    where did you hear about us;

  51. Hope you can help me. I was born in dubai almost 50 years i over stay in dubai without visa for 1 year i went to al awir to reduce the fine but court gave me deporation. Now my family has applied in court to lift the ban. They said it takes 40 days. What the chances of lifting ban. I want to travel back to dubai my family is there.Please reply

  52. Hi I was working with abudhabi nataniol hotel in 2013 I came home and not get back to work now I have ban how can it removed try to contact with company but no answer help me for that.

  53. Thank you for sharing such great information.
    It has help me in finding out more detail about "Dubai Tourist Visa"

  54. i had come to India for completing my degree for T Y bcom in mumbai i request to company for extend my leave for 4 month but my exam was pospond for that i request for 5 month leave for exam but my company not given me the leave then i resine my company to complet my study they had approve my resegnation after 180 day i got to know the company had not cancel my visa so as a legelly saying i am now absconding from UAE now how to cancel my visa

  55. I figured I would toss a few watchwords that might depict what I want to do. In the event that you perceive yourself in some of them, I figure it may be worth requiring the investment to continue perusing my profile. On the off chance that you don't continue understanding, I swear I won't be angry with you. I will never know in any case

    Health Blog

  56. Hello dear sir I am sohel lm UAE job 8 yaer my one poles kice and Bolke list
    How can I need cake

  57. Dear Sir,Dear sir,
    I’m absconded from Dubai and I have bank debts (Credit Cards)
    Now I want to go to OMAN, is it possible to enter Oman without any hassles?
    Highly appreciated your reply, thankyou


Comments will be publish after admin approval.

Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.