No more Salary Complaints at TASHEEL

Salary complaint in uae

It is announced yesterday that Tas'heel is not entertaining salary complaints anymore and it is because of the new service which specially launched for salary complaints named TAWAFUQ.



How to Complaint:
In-order to complaint against your company for not giving you salary you can register your complaint online through Ministry official website (MOHRE) or you need to call 800-60 or by visiting Tawafuq center.

Link: How to File MOHRE Complaint

Case to be solved in 48 Hours:
Once a complaint is registered, the centre will try to mediate between the two parties within 48 hours which is 2 working days.

Maximum 10 Days time:
If the complaint is to be taken forward, it will be referred to the Tawafuq centre to be examined by legal counselors in the presence of both the parties.
Tawafuq centres will be able to settle labour issues in a maximum of 10 working days.

Forward to Court:
If still the issue remains unsolved, the complaint will be referred to the competent courts. The centre will have no extreme power to take a final decision on the complaint and the complaint will be referred to the court.

TAWAFUQ timings:
The centre will be open daily except Fridays from 8:00 am to 08:00 pm.

TAWAFUQ waiting time:
The waiting time has been set at 3-10 minutes with the service is provided in 30 minutes.

TAWAFUQ Languages:
Three languages will be available in the centre - Arabic, English and Urdu.
A translation service to other languages is also available.

How the Tawafuq service centre will help:
Step 1: Employers and employees (workers) will be able to file complaints through a toll-free labour dispute hotline 80060
Step 2: Once a complaint is registered, the centre will try to mediate between the two parties within 48 hours, they will call both parties after receiving complaint.
Step 3: If the complaint is to be taken forward, it will be referred to the Tawafuq centre to be examined by the legal counselors in the presence of both the parties.
Step 4: If resolving the issue fails, the complaint will be referred to the competent courts.

Join below Group for Question/Answers

Join this Group

Note: Court final decision may take time due to high number of complaints.

5 comments:

  1. ive finished my contract for 2 years last october, and now i book my ticket going for vacation but my boss tell me to cancel it out of nowhere, and also my leave salary, end of service and for flight ticket they still not give to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My employer forced to take 5month instead of 2month leave that i had requested without any pay. I was sick at that time and need to go back home.
    Does the employer have the right to force me on unpaid extension like this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aoa sir hope u will give me the solution b caz nobody helping me but ALlah.I m university Graduate .and over stayed not my but b caz my Arbab he swear me I will clear every thing bot not even still my money he has to pay .somebody told me come I will clear u from immigration and labour b caz I have emergency.on I got residence visa and tratravelled on 23/12/2018 I shocked when airport immigration told me u have ban life time ...???????sir I m requesting and give me the entry again in UAE .many thanks shahbaz Haider 00923095674004email.pakijee_falcon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was cancelled by my employer because of my skin allergy. i was worked 4 months only with them. Someone help me to work in cleaning company, the name of company is ABRAR KHAN cleaning company. They said they will provide my visa. So i was worked with them almost 1 month starting May 1 to May 29. When the time i asked about my salary they didnt give and that time they hold my passport. my grace period of my visa is also finished. Everyday I asked about my salary and my passport but they always said not yet money. when i asked my passport, I said i will call the police if u will not give my passport. Almost weeks before they gave my passport they just gave to the taxi driver to send here in my place. My problem is because of them I'm overstayed here almost 1 month already waiting for my salary. How i can get my salary they are hiding already. Anyone can help me please? i still want to work here because i have family depend only me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What should I do if my employer not paying me on time? and delaying salaries pending for almost 1 year more than?!+ they give only 60 derhams per day?! Can I againS complain it to #MOHRE?! SUKRAN!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be publish after admin approval.

Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.