Welcome to UAE LABOURS Free Community Blog
From the day this Free Blog is created we have been contacted by almost 80% of desperate employees mostly from Philippines, India and Pakistan, who have been listed or facing Absconding cases.
As per our visitors they were wrongfully listed in Absconding cases by their companies or sponsor’s, they are constantly asking below questions through Email, Private messages and Comments. we cannot answer everyone that’s why we have decided to write a legal way regarding “How to Remove Absconding Case in UAE”.
We have been asked by our readers:
1. How to Remove name from Absconding Case?
2. Is there any chance for us to visit UAE Again?
3. We wasn’t involved in illegal activity but our name listed in absconding people, why?
4. Is there any way to clear my name from Absconding List?
5. How to clear Name from Immigration system?
6. How to Remove name from Police case in UAE?
7. How to remove immigration ban in UAE?
8. How to remove lifetime ban in UAE?
9. How to remove name from absconding case while living abroad?
10. Can I remove my name while living in Philippine, India or Pakistan?
Note: This Article is for those who already exit and were unable to pay DEBT & listed in absconding cases by BANKS and other Financial Departments of UAE.
You can remove your name from Immigration system and also from police case by following below Guidelines.
Important: Please leave your comments below with your case details (Type of your abscond case) for possible solution. We will try to reply and update our readers with the best way to remove name from absconding lists.
What is Absconding?
A Person who leave a country or his/her job permanently without informing Company (employer) & cancelling the UAE Residency with their sponsors will be categorized as absconding and may receive a ban.
How to Remove name from Absconding case while paying Dues/Debt from home Country?
1. If you already leave the United Arab Emirates with an outstanding debt (dues), contact your bank through Email Address, Landline or through Toll free Numbers and tell them your financial situation.
2. Ask the available settlement options by following their terms and conditions.
3. Inquire the minimum settlement amount for one-time payment in or choose the option that suits you best.
4. After confirming the settlement options, request a settlement letter. (Please note that never pay anyone without documentary proof).
5. Comply with the settlement agreement by sending money directly to the bank from your country bank account, money transfer firms or as fixed between you and the bank.
6. Once you have fully paid, request a clearance letter on Bank original letter head with stamp and Branch Manager Signature.
How to clear name from UAE Immigration and Police Case?
In-case if you have a police case or your name listed in Immigration system, secure a clearance from the bank legal representative (bank’s lawyer) as proof that they have cancelled the case.
Present the same clearance letter to the police station so your name and previous records can be remove/clear from police and immigration systems.
What if you are out from UAE?
If you are not in the country, your representative can do this for you by taking confirmation letter from Police or Immigration officer.
Note: Please Like us on Facebook for more Updates as Related Articles regarding Legal solutions of absconding cases with full procedure will be publish soon.
Please leave your comments and FAQ’S below, your queries will be answer soon.
Thank you For Your Time, Please Share This Article with your Friends
SHARING IS CARING, SHARE MAY SOMEONE NEED IT