Are You Planning to visit Dubai?
Have you planned an international trip to United Arab Emirates?
Do you want to enter UAE for a Job?
Once you applied for a visa you will try to make yourself ready for upcoming challenges and yes it can be very exhausting; selecting places of interest in Emirates, making ready the required documents, compiling a list of things to do in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
But let us tell you there could be some instances when a UAE or a specific state visa could get rejected. Even though, you may have submitted the correct documents, or you may face rejection on arrival at airport, yes it’s happening, and there could be a situation where Visit/Tourist or Employment visa doesn't get approved.
Question mostly visitors asked:
1: Why my visa is rejected?
2: What are the most common reasons of UAE visa rejection?
3: Why UAE Immigration rejected my Visit visa?
4: Why Ministry of Labour refuses my Employment visa?
5: I have not travel UAE Before, but it rejected due to ban on me?
6: My visa is rejected due to security reason, how to clear it?
7: How to check reason of visa rejection?
8: Is visa rejection means Life time ban?
9: How to solve the visa rejection issue from home country?
10: How to contact UAE Immigration or Ministry of Labour from home country?
Before proceeding to below guide Please accept our sincerest excuse, due to thousands of visitors, we are powerless to reach and reply each and every person, that’s why we are writing the most common reasons of UAE Visa rejection here in below Guide.
Please note that following reasons are not only for Employment visas, but also for Business, Family, Residence, Visit/Tourist and Education Entry permit.
Here are the 50 most common reasons why UAE Visa applications were rejected.
1. Passport Copy Not Clear.
2. Passport Name and other details wrongly declared.
3. having Work Permit expired for more than six months.
4. Approved certificates of concerned authority for the required profession (Health/Education/Social Affairs)
5. Letter of Ministry regarding the required profession.
6. Applicant with the same name, date of birth etc.
7. Having Labour Complaint.
8. having Labour Card expired for more than 6 months.
9. Details in Labour Establishment Card is different from the License.
10. Signature is different on the application.
11. Medical test fail.
12. Certificate to be attested from UAE Embassy and Foreign Affairs.
13. Arabic Legal Translation of Educational Certificate.
14. Application information is not correct.
15. Profession not matching with Company activity.
16. Present employees are enough.
17. Less than legal age for employment.
18. Approval of Under Secretary for exceeding 65 years of age.
19. Visas more than allowed quota.
20. Project Agreements or other documents to prove volume of works + Building Permit.
21. Change gender/sex.
22. Copy of approval for the activity from concerned authority (Civil Defense / MoL).
23. Valid Trade License copy.
24. Valid Industrial License copy.
25. Age less than 21 for Heavy Driver.
26. Present original passport of the Sponsor to authenticate Thumb impression.
27. Manual Passport.
28. Number of driver covers number of vehicles.
29. Latest Vehicle list from RTA (number of vehicles).
30. Detailed list of vehicles from RTA.
31. Wage Protection List.
32. Number of staff covers present volume of works.
33. Technical Workshop required.
34. Labour Contract in Arabic + Office/Shop photo + Location Map.
35. Cancellation receipt original required.
36. Change Labour Establishment Card.
37. Outstanding fines to be paid.
38. Parking rental agreement required.
39. Boat registration Certificate required.
40. Transaction stopped (salary/missing/ban).
41. Contact 'TANMIA' authority (Emiratisation).
42. Warehouse rental agreement required.
43. Contact Establishment Dept. for correction of the information.
44. Educational Certificate is not suitable to the required profession.
45. Contact Health & Safety Section of Ministry of Labour.
46. Attested University Certificate required.
47. Attest agreements from Ministry of Labour.
48. Contact Electronic Establishment Department at Ministry of Labour.
49. Rejection from Immigration (Security issue)
50. Involved in Illegal activities, crime offense inside UAE.
Visa Rejection FAQ’S:
Q: I am from India and I applied for 2 visas almost at same time, unluckily both rejected, what will be the possible solution to get it approve?
You can apply second visa until you cancel the first one, If you had previously applied for a UAE Tourist or Visit visa and not employed (used) it, then you will need to get it cancelled from the sponsor in order to get approve new visa.
Your sponsor can be your travel agent or company etc.
Q: I was involved in theft activity 3 years ago, will I get approval in 2017?
No, Visa applicants with previous criminal offense, fraud, miss conduct committed or any other illegal activity in any Emirates of UAE will be rejected automatically.
Q: I applied for visit visa, it approved but I wasn’t travel to UAE, what is the next step now?
If someone applied Visit or tourist visa but did not enter the country, he/she may not enter UAE for next 60 days. In order to get an approval for 2nd visa, the PRO of the travel agency or sponsor must go to the immigration desk to clear previous Visa.
Q: I am from African Country, we are still using Manual Passports, am I eligible for visa?
No, the countries who are still using Manual or Hand written passports will automatically get rejected by the UAE Immigration.
Please share this Important Guide with your friends, colleagues and family members on all social sites from below social icons, thousands of expats are looking for authentic information regarding visa rejection issues in UAE. Your 1 Share will be appreciated and it is enough to help someone.
Copyright Warning for website/blog owners:
This article is protected by copyright, no one is allowed to copy our content.
Failure to comply with the terms of this warning may expose to legal action for copyright infringement warning.
Visa rejection reason online check, check visa status, uae visa status, dubai visa status, online visa status checking, why my visa rejected, Dubai visit visa approval, Dubai tourist visa approval, Dubai employment visa approval, visa approval, visa rejection issue, abu dhabi visa rejection, online visa status,Thank you For Visiting Us
SHARING IS CARING, SHARE MAY SOMEONE NEED IT