There are more than 30 Countries that are Exempted from Dubai Driving Tests to get Driving License, but the RTA (Roads and Transport Authority) in Dubai has added a New Country to that list recently named “The People's Republic of China”.
Yes Residence of China in Dubai will no more require to pass Light Motor Driving Test.
A Memorandum of Understanding was signed to this effect providing for mutual recognition of driving licenses between the UAE and the People's Republic of China.
Terms & Conditions:
Jamal Al Sada, The Director of Drivers Licensing, RTA’s Licensing Agency stated: “Certain terms and conditions must be met to replace a foreign driving license.
1. Applicant should be 18 Year old.
2. Valid UAE Residence visa.
3. Valid Home Country Driving License
4. Applicant have to pass Eye test
5. Certified Translation of Driving License from Translation office.
List of Countries:
1. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
6. United States of America
11. South Korea
12. New Zealand
13. Hong Kong
14. South Africa
36. People’s Republic of China (Newly added in June 2016).
SHARING IS CARING, SHARE MAY SOMEONE NEED IT