Filipino Amnesty Seekers in UAE

UAE Amnesty for Filipinos

UAE Amnesty for Filipinos is going to start from tomorrow, illegal Filipino expats in UAE who are willing to apply for amnesty can avail this golden chance which is starting from 1st August and will remain till last day of October 2018.

Do you know Filipinos are the luckiest expats in UAE who are giving an opportunity to exit the country without paying for exit permits, immigration clearance with free air ticket?

Not only this, UAE Government is giving another chance to Filipino absconders and Filipino overstay people who are living illegally in UAE, to change their status from illegal to legal.

In normal days, if illegal resident gets caught by police or CID either with overstay visa or living with absconding (runaway) case will send to jail to complete the legal process which is fine and jail term, after completing legal process, person will be deported from UAE with ban.

But, Now UAE Government has given us a gift in form of Amnesty 2018 where we can settle our cases to live free across UAE.

Apply Amnesty and Leave UAE free of Cost:

Yes, it’s not a fake news but a true good news, the Philippine missions in UAE (Abu Dhabi and Dubai) announced that Philippines Government will bear the expenses of sending home the undocumented (illegal) Filipino citizens who are living in UAE and are willing to apply for the amnesty 2018 in the UAE.

The Philippine mission said, “they will pay for the processes required for those wishing to leave the UAE which include fees for exit permits, clearances, and flight tickets to the Philippines”.

The missions clarified that the humanitarian gesture of financial support will be extended only to Filipino citizens who will leave the UAE without a ban during the amnesty 2018 scheme.

It means that Philippines mission will apply and issue the emergency travel documents to those who do not have a valid passport free of cost and will also pay all the legal fees required for Filipino residents exiting the country.

What is the Fees of Amnesty Exit Permit:

According to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs in Dubai, amnesty seekers must pay 221 AED for their exit permits.

What is the Fees of Removing Absconding Case:

If there is any absconding case against Filipino expat, he/she need to make an additional payment for getting absconding case closed.

Fees of Individual Absconding Case:

According to the GDRFA, the fee for clearing individual absconding case will be 121 AED.
Absconding removal Fees of Private Company employee:
Employees of private companies who are facing absconding cases will need to pay 521 AED in-order to remove their absconding case.

Fees of Absconding case removal for Government Employees:

Employees facing absconding case by government companies will just need to pay 71 AED to close absconding case.

What about those who don’t want to exit UAE:

According to GDRFA and the Philippines mission, Filipino visa overstayers who wish to stay back and work in the country by changing their visa status from illegal to legal will have to pay the required government fee, which is 521 AED.

Can all Filipinos Apply for UAE Amnesty?

No, it is already answered in many queries that UAE Amnesty 2018 covers only those who are overstaying (living in UAE without valid visa) and have absconding cases.
Those with cases of children born out of wedlock or those with previous police cases for loan default will not be eligible to apply for the amnesty scheme.

Can someone Apply for Amnesty outside UAE:

It is clarified that people who already left the country cannot apply for UAE Amnesty scheme 2018 from other country, as if someone is willing to apply for amnesty will must personally visit Immigration area for fingerprints and eye scan.

How to close Absconding case:

Here is the happy news, we have been asked by our visitors many times about can person with absconding case apply for UAE Amnesty, yes, it is confirmed that if there is an absconding report against an individual, the Immigration will remove absconding report against him/her with fees of 521 AED.




How to Remove Absconding case without Ban:

Once you have paid fees, immigration officer will issue you exit permit without ban, point to be noted that the exit permit will be issued to you from the concerned Immigration authorities from where the visa is issued. In simple words, if your visa is printed by Dubai Immigration department, you need to visit same Immigration center, if it is printed by Abu Dhabi, Sharjah or any other area, you will have to visit the same Immigration center.

Can someone apply for Amnesty without Passport:

Yes, amnesty seekers can apply for amnesty without passport, immigration officers will first ask you a question about your original passport, if you said it is with your employer (sponsor), they will first try to locate it and will try their best to get it back.

As per Major General Mohammed Al Marri, General Director of the GDRFA-Dubai:
the sponsors who are withholding the passport should bring the passport to the amnesty offices.
“If someone came and they said, ‘my passport is with the company or with my sponsor’, we will take care of that and we will send our people to get the passport,”

Advise from Major General Mohammed Al Marri:

Al Marri advises all who are heading directly to the Al Aweer centre to bring their passports with them. “Very important, we must have the passport. Those who don’t have the passport will undergo investigation – ‘where is the passport?’ ‘What happened?’ ‘Is it lost?’ as we must find out. But we promise that everybody who will come here will start a new life,”

How long it will take to complete the Amnesty Process:

It is not yet confirmed, as each person has his/her own story, but immigration officers will try their best to finish the require process as soon as possible.

Major General Mohammed Al Marri said: “The GDRFA also anticipates multiple cases as they understand that each person’s circumstances are different. “The cases which will come to us, I am sure it will be different. Some of the cases, very easy it will finish on the same day, some of the cases a little bit tough, difficult, it will take some days more,”

What about People with different cases:

As per MR AL Marri “The people who live in UAE without visa are not criminals. They are people. Some of them not educated, some of them because of some reason, they are put in in this situation. That’s why we are here to support and to help these people to stand again and start working,” said Al Marri

How to contact Amnesty Centres:

Filipinos living in UAE seeking to be assisted to return home may also proceed to the following places:

Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and Western Regions:

Philippine Embassy in Abu Dhabi

Dubai and the Northern Emirates:

Philippine Consulate in Dubai

Immigration Helpline for Amnesty seekers:

The UAE Government has also prepared a 24/7 toll free number which is 800-5111 which will respond to all those who are seeking UAE Amnesty 2018.

AWEER Amnesty Centre Location:

It is our advice to all UAE Expats who are living in UAE illegally and willing to apply for Amnesty to visit Al Aweer amnesty centre where 2 tents for man and women, with a capacity of 3000 people is set up to process their documents from Sunday to Thursday, from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM.


Aweer Immigration tents for amnesty 2018

A new RTA bus line will be instated in conjunction with the UAE's new amnesty scheme which will help amnesty seekers to reach amnesty offices easily, this RTA bus service will start from tomorrow, Wednesday, 1st August 2018.

Still confused or have any doubts about Amnesty for Filipinos in UAE, ask us in below comment box.

40 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF DR PETER THE REAL ONLINE SPELL CASTER WHATSAPP/CALL+2348125435799 MAIL MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM

      My name is LINDA ROBERT from United State, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real and effective online spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr PETER He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my husband who left me, When i contacted Dr PETER he cast a love spell for me, and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me to come back. he is back now with so much love and care. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to restore broken relationship back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr PETER can also offer any type of help like, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via his email MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM and MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM or CALL/WHATSAPP with his phone number +2348125435799. Website; http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.WEBSITE2.ME and get your problems solved 100% assured.

      Delete
  2. puedi pa po ba ako makabalik dyan,.last june 9 cancelled visa po ako,.atfew umuwi rin ako same day na cancellwd ako.puedi po ba ako makabalik

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post thank you so much for sharing halpful information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello po kasama din po ba sa amnesty program kung may labour ban na 1yr.Cancelled visa po ako at ndi konnatapos ung contract then meron napo ako new employer kaso ndi nla ako ma aplayan ng visa dhil may ban ako. thank you po.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hello im sela nice of marilou caraig im here to tell about my problem because my auntie is need help to amnesty she is over stay in abudhabi almost 19 yrs she is have no passport how she get amnesty she avail last august 2 2018 amnesty she have a travel document but the problem is she is nothing passport please i need your helped assoon aspossible this is contact no of my auntie in UAE she needed helped to comeback in her country philipines this is my contact no of my auntie +971552963114

      Delete
  5. Add Value to your Brand. Browse wide range of corporat gift items on our website and promote your business in the market. Visit now!
    corporate gifts suppliers dubai

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice message, thank you UAE to give another chance for those people wants to stay and continuous support for their family. what about the person with absconding case by the employee and at the same time visa has expired 2 weeks now.so it means he has 2 cases (Absconding + overstayed) do he need to pay 2 times fee of 521 AED?
    Thank you in advance for your answer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have 1 year ban because previous employer filed absconding case but it was already withdrawn. Currently on Visit Visa after 4 times visa application was rejected. Can i avail of the amnesty? Can i modify my status without exiting the country?

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much of this information.my new company was issued me changed status and 3 months visa but was expired april 14,2018.
    until now I am working without new Visa.the company said that they process my visa but until now nothing almost 4 months .I have a Labor card and contract copy I get it from Tasheel.Am I qualified for amnesty I want to apply my own visa and search for another work

    ReplyDelete
  10. If my cancelled visa will be expiring on Sept 3 and i would like to stay in the country but unable to buy a visa due to financial difficulty will i be eligible to apply for an amnesty so.i can stay and look for a job

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello. Ijust want to ask about my case. I came back here in Philippines last January 2018 due to emergency and family issues and did not ask permission to my company. I have bank loan there but I am willing to pay those by installment if I have given chance to go back to UAE.Please help me what will be the steps I can do because I really need to go back for my children and parents. Thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete
  12. i had a 1 year labour ban and i am still leaving here at dubai.how can i remove it thru amnesty cover by? if its so what i am going to do? thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My names is Jessica Jack i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr Purity my husband and i have been married for 4 years and 7 month now and we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hours to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after, the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant. He can also help you no matter what is the problem there is a solution and indeed you we be the next to testifier contact him at: puritylovespell@gmail.com or Whats-App him on this number:+2348070980389.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have absconde cases i already renew my passport and then my next step is i will go tasheel to pay and to remove my absconde cases so i want to know after i pay for absconde cases how i can apply for my visa if i don't have sponsor its the government can give me a temporary visa until i find an sponsor and permanent work...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good day everybody my name is Mrs Caroline Gilli am here to share with you my life experience on how a great man called Dr Alexzander saved me and my marriage.I have been Married & Barren for for 5 years i had no child. i have never been pregnant i was a subject of laughter from my Friends & neighbors, i almost lost my marriage because of this issue.i was so confused that i did not know what to do until i came across this great Dr online and i contacted him at once i was scared weather it was going to work because i never believed things like this before, so i decided to give it a try and i did all what Dr Alexzander asked of me and today to my greatest surprise i took in the first time and i gave birth to a bouncing baby boy and now my marriage that was about crashing before is now restored. my husband now love and want me better, Am so happy for everything that have been happening in my life since i met this Dr Alexzander.
    I want to tell all the women/men out there who have a similar situation like mine,that the world is not over YET they should dry up their tears and contact this great man and their problem will be gone or are you also having other problems you can also contact Dr Alexzander, here is how you can contact him alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com or contact him via his whatsapp phone number +2348075823891.
    Thank Dr Alexzander for everything you did in my marriage.
    Thanks
    Caroline Grilli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. DO NOT SUFFER YOUR SELF FROM ANY BREAK DOWN,CURSE, SICKNESS OR ANY KIND OF SPIRITUAL SET BACK. COME TO Dr joy FOR YOUR HELP. Authority is king! The spell that i provide is the ultimate fast results, The best spell casters/ Herbal Doctors are not easy to pick out! Many hearts are broken every day and many people suffer in vain. Don’t be one of them. Let me help you with your case. My powerful spells can STOP A DIVORCE and much much more! and I am considered one of the most powerful spell casters with White Voodoo. I can help you. I have a big range of powerful spells to use for your needs. What outcome do you want? You might wonder how the spells will affect you? Will the spell be helpful? YES! The spells I cast for you will not have any unwanted side effects such as bad Karma. As long as the intentions are pure out of love as I am sure they are, right?. Magic is actually an energy from mother earth that can be controlled. Specializing in the fields of Love, Money, Power, Success, Pregnancy, Sickness, Luck and Witch Craft. I can help you with any problem or wish that you might have. Email me at: joylovespell@gmail.com , you can also call me or add me on Whats-app: +2348100452479.

      Delete
  16. sir i want to know if someone hav tourist visa and her passport is hold by maid ajency?? how she can get her pasport back and apply for job?

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi sir.. good day.. may i know where is the bus station going to al awer immigration?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks to Dr joy for your real love spell that work fast to get ex back and stop a divorce or break-up, I'm so excited my husband is back after he left me and our 3 kids for another woman. After 12 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr joy can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr joy. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr joy real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: joylovespell@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348100452479 , you can also visit his website:http://joylovespell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. My name is Marisa Saenz from Netherlands, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real online spell caster that is powerful and genuine,I was the world's biggest septic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like that, but I was told by a reliable source to contact Dr Isikolo and I did. A great spell caster helping me retrieving back my relationship with my EX Husband back when he ended and turned back to me for quite a long time now (3 months ago). He performed a spell for me and for 24 hours after the spell had been casted I receive a text from my EX Husband saying that he is sorry for the pains he put me true and the tears that he had caused me and that he will not do such thing to me again in his life again. I was really surprised and was also happy, so that was how I forgive him and now we are living together happily than ever before, and He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. Anyone that is in the same line of problem or different one and want to contact him should happily contact him now on this email address Email: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com. call or Whatsapp him on +2348133261196

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want to let the world know about Doctor abel the Great spell caster that brought back my husband to me when i thought all hope was lost. Doctor abel used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my man with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my husband came back to me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back and even since then he loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self the i will let the World know about Doctor abel because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problem with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind of help then contact Doctor abel today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Doctor abel email is: bantespelltemple@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2347059073543

    ReplyDelete
  21. Give chance also to those with absconders who left the country already, the fear of getting jail that is why they just leave uae but in their heart they still want to work in uae pls be considerate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are not criminals also so why not give chance to them

      Delete
  22. Good day! i have 3 months visit visa from may 27 to aug. 24 2018 . i was hired by the employer last july 23 so i gave my document to him for processing. but just this week i have learn that he did not process my papers that why i over stay already and even paying me is not complete. please tell me am i eligible for amnesty even my overstay only start aug 24 up to date? thanks in advance for advice.. please do help me because im really confused and afraid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This kind of company and whoever processing the papers should the government check this one if they are really know what are they doing they put employees to illegals and employees are wretched by the employers company , why are some company are users they only care about the money money money. They dont even care about the employees feelings. Calling the attention of UAE goverment to check some company who are mistreated their employees and maybe some company are not working legal. So many people are hoping for the future of their family will be okay for working legal but with those type of company employers they putting people to beggars!

      Delete
    2. We also have families that's why we tried our luck to work away from our families. If our highness will just include us who have runned files within amnesty period everything will be ok and UAE will be clear of overstaying or illegal stay in UAE. I hope that the highness Sheik will hear our plead to include people who have been staying illegally , wether cancelled , terminated last JULY to b covered with amnesty . Please, those who got fined or have penalty within this period of August Sept October be covered with amnesty.

      Delete
    3. If they also treat all the people the same. Or make reviews of the cases. We employees with nice work is the one who will suffer for false cases.please take this also in amnesty.

      Delete
    4. I agree to your comment. We the employees dont have the right to put a ban or any action in our employers which in not fair. I hope Your Highness Sheik Mohammed or any in the The UAE Govenment will take any action to those employer who also did not follow the Law of the UAE. Be FAIR.. We are not ANIMALS we Are Person.. Even if we complain to the Labour Still the Employer Wins even if they know that the Employer Abide the UAE Labor Law..

      Delete
  23. Why my employer cancelled me before amnesty? Does she know that I cannot be covered by the amnesty? Please if this kind of employer are really mistreating their workers they give ban of 1 year. They should also be ban from getting workers from Philippines. This is so unfair. Why I cannot avail of the amnesty?just I learn when I had overstayed,the staff told me to come back on 26 of August. Because fines entered after 30grace period within August. What's the best to do? Can possible to apply amnesty? Where can I pay fines? And can I go other country with visa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i agree with this. My freind also in india has absconding even if he is not his fault. Maybe the company also will get ban to ban cases if that is the case they ban the employee for years following ban for companies also same ban of years to employees with same nationality.

      Delete
  24. If former residents with absconding case is not eligible for amnesty, then is there a chance that their cases will only be close?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Can someone apply for amnesty if he has a 6month labor ban? And his grace period will end this october 2018? Please hoping for responce.. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks to DR.EZIZA he is a great spell caster who brought my ex husband back after he broke up with me for 2 years,i was devasted and broken until i came across this great and genuine spell doctor and he turned my life around instantly and turned my sorrows into laughter by casting a spell that brought back my lover within 48 hours.So make haste and waste no time in contacting DR.EZIZA for instsnt help with this email:(ezizaspellhome@gmail.com) or via WhatsApp on +2348163086732

    {1 } He has herbs to cure HIV, cancer, kideny failures.
    {2 } He fix broken relationships, marriages.
    {3 } He cure madness/stress/addictions/long illnesses.
    {4 } He has mixtures of herbs for sexual weakness and herbs for Pregnancy

    Once again contact this email ......... ezizaspellhome@gmail.com
    WHATSAPP............................... +2348163086732

    ReplyDelete
  27. hi..i am working here in abudhabi with 1year visa only but 2years contract..my visa will gonna expired on june 4..is it possible for me to not renew then breach the 2years contract because i only have 1year visa..i want to go home.i came here as tourist visa.then found a job here.

    ReplyDelete
  28. How to apply amnesty in sharjah? I really need your help. My old employer promise me if she is free to go immigration she will remove my absconding case but almost 1 month i have been waiting to her still she not go now i can't contact her she blocked me. Please help me for my problem i need to apply amnesty before my visa application will be cancel by the new company.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be publish after admin approval.

Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.