Changing Job in UAE

uae profession change, Change jobs in UAE, No ban in UAE, UAE profession change issues,

Welcome to UAE Fans, Hope you are doing & going well.
Do you know the category of industries (professions) in UAE that are able to change their sponsors (job) any time?
Below are the Industries where a candidate, employee or worker can change his/her sponsor/job at any time.

Article 2 of Ministerial order no (13) of 1991:

The organization of the transfer of sponsorship of non-national labours the rules governing the same' which states:
"Non-national laborers may be allowed to transfer one job to another and hence transfer of their sponsorship if they fall under the following categories":

1: Engineers.
2: Doctors.
3: Pharmacists.
4: Nurses (Male + Female).
5: Agricultural Guides.
6: Qualified Accountants.
7: Qualified Account Auditors.
8: Qualified Administrative Officials.
9: Technicians operating on electronic equipment and laboratories.
10: Drivers who are licensed to drive heavy vehicles and buses.


Note: Only those drivers who have a transfer of sponsorship from a private company to another company or from a private company to private or to a government, semi-government or Free Zone Company).

Click here for "UAE Profession Categories List"
Click here for "UAE Employment Law 2017"
Click here for "Gratuity Calculation 2017"
How to change profession in uae, Uae profession change, dubai profession change, UAE Job change, how to change job in uae, how to change sponsor in uae, sponsor change in uae, dubai sponsor change, how to change company in uae, how to avoid ban in uae, UAE Ban, Dubai visa ban, best profession in UAE, which industries in uae can able to change sponsorship, uae job change industries, how to remove ban in uae, how to remove absconding ban in uae, visa check online, visa fines in uae
Thank you For Visiting Us

 SHARING IS CARING, SHARE MAY SOMEONE NEED IT

Author

Written by Admin

Uae Labours is a free Community Platform for all, Visit us for Confirm Job offers, UAE Visa issues, Ministry of Labour and Immigration new announcments and Laws, Entertainment, Videos, News, Tutorials and much more

14 comments:

  1. Engineer in Limited period contract can change his job anytime??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No if on limited contract, or you can leave job on mutual understanding between you and your Employer.

      Delete
    2. Sincerely I tested genital herpes (HSV1-2) positive in year 2015. I was having bad outbreaks. EXTREMELY PAINFUL. I have try different kinds of drugs and treatment by the medical doctors all to know was avail. Six months ago I was desperately online searching for a helpful remedies for genital herpes (HSV1-2) cure, which i come across some helpful remedies on how Dr Ken have help so many people in curing genital herpes (HSV1-2) with the help of herbal treatment because I too believe there is someone somewhere in the world who can cure herpes completely. As of the past 2 months, however, I've been following his herpes protocol Via his website http://drkensolutiontempl.wixsite.com/solutiontemple and it stopped all outbreaks completely! To my greatest surprise I was cured completely by following the protocol of his herbal medicine . Don't be discouraged by the medical doctors. There is a cure for HSV with the help of herbs and roots by a herbalist called Dr Ken he is so kind and truthful with his herbal treatment, kindly contact him for more information Via drkensolutiontemple@gmail.com or call +2349052116690 you will be lucky as i am today.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working with telecom company I resigned from may job in probation period so complaints against me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW ABOUT UNLIMITED CONTRACT AND 1 YR AND MONTHS WORKING.DOES THE EMPLOYER HAVE THE RIGHT TO GIVE ME BAN EVEN I GIVE ONE MONTH NOTICE TO RESIGN??

    ReplyDelete
  5. If person has unlimited contract with designation of chemist can change the job anytime

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good day,I would like to confirm that is it true that if you dnt have any diploma employer cannot give you 5000 salary. and is it true that even you have new offer of 5000 salary your banned can't be lift if you dnt have diploma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI, Im an Interior designer. I got a job here in Abu Dhabi as an Personal DEsigner for an Emirati Natinal. I found out that I have a Farmer Visa. My employer said that they will change it after 3 months when they will open a new company. Now, I have worked here for a year and I what to resign and look for another job. Will I get a Ban? If yes, How can I lift it? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI, Im an Interior designer. I got a job here in Abu Dhabi as an Personal Designer for an Emirati National. The problem is, I found out that I have a Farmer Visa. My employer said that they will change it after 3 months when they open a new company. Now, I have worked here for a year now and I want to resign and look for another job. Will I get a Ban? If yes, How can I lift it? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    URGENT

    I got a Job Offer for Trainee Pharmacist & did not Sign. yet but company already Submitted Documents(Job Offer with Limited contract + Malpractice Insurance) for Licence procedure to DHA. If I don't want to Join the company then is there any kind of BAN?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sincerely I tested genital herpes (HSV1-2) positive in year 2015. I was having bad outbreaks. EXTREMELY PAINFUL. I have try different kinds of drugs and treatment by the medical doctors all to know was avail. Six months ago I was desperately online searching for a helpful remedies for genital herpes (HSV1-2) cure, which i come across some helpful remedies on how Dr Ken have help so many people in curing genital herpes (HSV1-2) with the help of herbal treatment because I too believe there is someone somewhere in the world who can cure herpes completely. As of the past 2 months, however, I've been following his herpes protocol Via his website http://drkensolutiontempl.wixsite.com/solutiontemple and it stopped all outbreaks completely! To my greatest surprise I was cured completely by following the protocol of his herbal medicine . Don't be discouraged by the medical doctors. There is a cure for HSV with the help of herbs and roots by a herbalist called Dr Ken he is so kind and truthful with his herbal treatment, kindly contact him for more information Via drkensolutiontemple@gmail.com or call +2349052116690 you will be lucky as i am today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    I am Ali doing job in construction company since 13 November 2016, I want to change my job with another reputed organisation, because my current employer hired me as architecture draftsman / Auto CAD Technician but they giving me all kinds of other works due to this i am getting health issues. can you please tell me can i move from here as i am still on probationary period. which is 6 months and about 2 months left to complete it.
    Thanks
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am really happy that i and my husband are cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr SEBI , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years without solution until i came across his website http://drsebispelltemple.wixsite.com/spelltemple of this doctors who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 3 weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this DR SEBI who is ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Dr and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me .contact him now if you are also in need of help via email drsebispelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2348153863900 may bless you sir for all your good works. contact dr sebi today for your following diseases below

    HIV/AIDS

    DIABETES

    HPV

    PENIS ENLARGEMENT

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog