Government Launched Website to help Needy People in UAE with Food and Basic Living Needs


Two days ago we shared good news with UAE Expats that Government is going to support the needy people and today the Abu Dhabi Media Office on Sunday announced the launch of a new program to support residents impacted by the Covid-19 coronavirus crisis in the country.



The 'Together We Are Good' program will support affected residents in four key areas: education, healthcare, food and basic needs.


School fees and provision of devices for distance learning will be provided to parents of children attending private schools, the media office said in a tweet.

How to Apply?
To apply, residents can call 800-3088, or click below website




'Together We Are Good' was set up to give the community a chance to support Abu Dhabi Government's efforts to address the current health and economic challenges.



Launched by the Authority for Social Contribution - Ma'an, the programme is opening the door for financial and in-kind contributions from people and companies to offer a helping hand for everyone in our society.

Like our Page for more Informative Posts

8 comments:

  1. Dear Sir/ma'am I would like to ask some help.im working in the school and we don't have work and salary for 3 month. And I don't have money to pay the house rent. If you can help me please. God bless you 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello po I'm ronalie Almozara
    Bus attendant
    No work no pay
    Hope you can help me
    Thank you.hod bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost my job what I can have a help

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day Sir/madam.we are Filipinos that been affected with the NCOV19.REGARDING ABOUT OUR SALARY FOR 3 MONTH UP..AND NO WORK NO PAY.
    CAN WE ASK SOME HELP ESP.IN NEEDS LIKE FOODS .PLSS LETS US KNOW WE ARE HERE IN ALNASSERYA SHARJAH.
    GOD BLESS ALWYS.AND THNK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sir,,right now i lost a job,,so i dont have money to buy a food,,can i get help,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good afternoon,im rowena i hope you can reach me also am also no work no pay since march thanks for your help to those needy person. Contact me pls maam sir hers my contact number 0564586349

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good evening
    It's been 5 months since I lost my job and my company terminate me and didn't give me my end of service. No money for food room rent paying my liabilities here in UAE and I'm scared of bank will put me police case and got travel ban....Im accountant 7 yrs here in UAE seeking for job also ..my temporary contact number is 971585951904.....thank you

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be publish after admin approval.

Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.