UAE Amnesty and Immigration Final Updates for all those having visa Issues


We #UAELabours are receiving continues mails and messages from our global fans about current visa issues, people are worry about their overstay period, they don’t know if they are going to pay the fine or they will leave UAE without Fine or they can change status without trouble or not?? People ask us about:



1.     I am on expired visit visa, how to renew it?
2.     Will I pay overstay fine because I am on expired tourist visa?
3.     My visit visa is expired in March, am I include in exemption?
4.     How long can I stay in UAE without visa?
5.     Is their new amnesty UAE 2020?
6.     Do I need to leave UAE once flights open?
7.     Please update me about fine on residence visa?
8.     I have cancelled my visa in March, what should I do?
9.     My company cancelled me; I am in grace period, any problem for me?
10. I am outside UAE, my visa is near expiry, please guide me?
11. I am in India; can I stay more than 6 months outside UAE?

The good news is that UAE Immigration have already answered above questions, please consider it a final notice or final update from immigration until next announcement, we have shared a link source of below answers from immigration so you people can verify it as many other sites are just spreading rumors.

But we don’t and all of our global readers are aware that we only share news when it is announced by UAE officials. Let’s read immigration answers.

UAE Amnesty 2020:
Please be informed that there would be amnesty (Overstay fines waive off) for the visa overstaying against tourist, visit and upon arrival visas.



Expiry of Visit and Tourist Visa:
The tourist/ visit/ on arrival visa must be expired within the flights suspension time. Amnesty allowed only until the return of air traffic.

Check: Your Last Day of Stay Online

Legal stay in UAE:
Note that you can stay legally in UAE till flights will be operate again you must leave UAE or change status [avail valid visa!] Should there be any updates, it will be announced in our official media channels.



Residence Visa, Cancelled Visa and Grace Period:
Kindly note that all residency holders (for all types, which are residence entry permits, expired non-renewable residencies, cancelled residency permits and still in the grace period and new born within the country) are exempt from fines until the end of this year.

Link: Check Gratuity 2020 Online

Residence out of UAE:
Note that that the residents outside the country can enter UAE within 1 month after the return back of the air traffic. Should there be any updates, it will be announced in our official media channels.

For more confirmation, you can check below attached email from GDRFA.


UAE Amnesty 2020, When is the next amnesty in UAE


Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warmest Regards,
AMER Contact Center Team, 47485

General Directorate of Residency & Foreigners Affairs-Dubai.

Source: GDRFAD

Like our Page for more Informative Posts

15 comments:

  1. Please kindly clarify.
    When talking about UAE 2020 Amnesty, what about those (Tourist, Visa or Resident) visas expired in the year 2018 and 2019. Are there fines waived or they will still pay their fines?

    Looking forward to seeing a positive response.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is clear now.but why are these visa consultancy agencies misleading tourists to change their visa within the country even if the expire within this flight stoppage time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My visa was cancelled on march 9 being an employment . april 7 was my last stay due to airport of nepal was closed on march 20 so i cannot be back after march 20. how about that ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello

    Thaks for information.

    Can you share exact link to article where is this amnesty rule in full size.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am overstay since 1 year on empolyment visa.can i get examption from this amnesty.or i can change status inside country without paying fine.please Any suggestion for.i am waiting for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about abscond is there amnesty's also thank you for the reply

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can i ask if have amnesty this 2020 for absconding

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello good day. I want to ask if thise who had finish thier contract and the employer release them are they're still covered by the extension of visa? Or they need to ny a new visa to be qualified for the extension on dwc 2020 ? Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was cancel and alreasy expire last april 24. Do i need to change my status?

    ReplyDelete
  10. please a friend visa was cancel by the company on March 11 so her grace period was till April 9, by then there was total lock down no movement, now she is worried on what to do, she did not get a job yet and she did not wants to fly back home as nothing to do back home to take care of her family, please advice on what to do, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. How to avail the amnesty my visa already canseled on last march 9,2020 due to covid-19 crisis I can't go back to Philippines..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Overstay on jobseeker and visit visa from 2018 and 2019 can they change status too? how can this help ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to change my status from 2018 jobseeker visa that expired 2019 april to residence,can I partake also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm on over stay since last year December will I still pay fine?
    Can I change my status

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be publish after admin approval.

Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.