How to deal with Abusive Boss in UAE


Complaint against Abusive manager in UAE

An abusing boss or manager can make entire team hostile, a foul-mouthed supervisor who uses rude language against company employees throw the entire team work into conflict and pressure.



How to Complaint against Abusive Boss in UAE:

Any employee (worker) who has an objection to foul language (abusive language) being used by your company boss, manager or supervisor, may write a letter to him to refrain from using such abusive language and copy this letter to the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation.

Abusive Language Law in UAE:

As per UAE Employment Law, Article 155 of the Federal Law No. 8 of 1980 regulating employment relations in the UAE which states:
"Where a dispute occurs between one or more employers and all or certain of their employees and the parties fail to settle it amicably, they shall observe the following procedures:

1-The employees shall submit their complaint or claim in writing to the employer and at the same time send a copy of it to the employment department;

2-The employer shall reply in writing to the employee's complaint or claim within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint. He shall at the same time send the MOHRE (ministry) a copy of his reply;

3-Where the employer (company) fails to reply within the prescribed time limit or where his reply does not lead to a settlement of the dispute, the competent ministry shall, either of its own motion or at the request of one of the parties to the dispute, mediate with a view to reaching an amicable settlement;

4-Where the complainant is the employer, he shall submit his complaint directly to the ministry, which shall mediate between the parties to settle the dispute amicably."


cancellation rules in uae

Criminal Complaint against Abusive Manager:

You may also explore the possibility to initiate a criminal complaint against the manager who used abusive language against you and other employees in working area.

7 comments:

  1. I work domestic helper and uae in 2011 I run away from my employer and work outside without visa for 1and half year police catch me and eye scan and jail me for 3 months and I deported back to my country.is they deleted my name in thier system due to their amnesty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, your name will remain in the list of banned people until you clear it by following legal steps.

      Delete
  2. I'm employed directly by the tittle "ordinary labour" and the work is my profession of which I have some years experience.
    I worked as a mason and my salary Is not pay by mason. My question is are these:
    (1) Did i have the right to claim master or mason salary.
    (2) After i complete my contract what is going to be my entitlement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm employed as ordinary labour and the is my profession and I'm worked as mason my salary is played like labour my question is this.
    (1) Did i have right to claim master or mason salary.
    (1) If I complete my contract want is going to be my entitlement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear sir iam working from 10 years in Metro Taxi llc they don't give me my rights and also put in absconding so what can I do sir iam Also complain in tasheel and altwar center one time I was in Mol iam also apply for sex months visa so this is rights way for my case because sir I don't know I hope so sir you will help us me .thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is salary deductions because of an alleged violation at work legal?

    ReplyDelete
  6. my employer save my padpor oreginal n my salary 1 month. iam alredy cencel. but they tell me becouse need deposit. pls i need my paspir. yesterday iam alredy pay fines to change visa again.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be publish after admin approval.

Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.