Header Ads

Driving job at Multinational Company

Driving jobs in Dubai, Dubai Driving Jobs, Dubai Jobs, jobs in Dubai, Jobs in UAE, Sharjah Driving Jobs, Abu Dhabi Driving Jobs

Driver/ Messenger Job

Good day to UAE Expats, you are welcome on UAE’s Number 1 Free job Platform. We are only sharing confirm and authentic Jobs across United Arab Emirates.

Please note that we do not charge anyone, vacancies on our site are totally free, there is no sign in, sign up or registration process required, find the contact number or email address from below Description and contact company direct through Email Address or Phone Number.
Thank You

Job Description:
A Multinational Company located in TECOM working in Oil/Gas, Broadband Internet via satellite, Maritime offshore/onshore and Broadcasting filed having branches in Germany, Singapore is looking for Driver/Messenger for Dubai Branch.

Requirements:
Company is looking to hire Driver with below requirements:
1: UAE Valid Driving License
2: Filipino & Indian Nationality
3: 1 – 2 Years of Experience on UAE Roads.
4: Good Communication skills.

Salary: 2500 3000 AED

Benefits: Bonus, Air Ticket each Year and Health Insurance.

Contact: Not Available

Email: Send Updated CV to: jobvacancy.nt@gmail.com

or Click Below Link to Apply online through Company official Site.



Company Location: Flat 2001, 20th floor, Grosvenor Business Tower - TECOM, Dubai.

Company Website: http://www.northtelecom.com

Thank you For Visiting Us

 SHARING IS CARING, SHARE MAY SOMEONE NEED IT

6 comments:

  1. I live in usa and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as I am a mother who struggles with three children and I have been going through a problem as seriously as my husband found a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and I could not pay the bills, then your surgery went to the bank to borrow and reject me saying that I have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when I was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender MR TONY HARTON, offering loans at affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the internet but at this my desperate situation, I had no choice but to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, I got a loan of $ 50,000 and I paid for my husband surgery and thank God today is good and you can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to myself that I will mourn aloud in the world of the wonders of God to me through this lender GOD fearing MR TONY HARTON and I would advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this God-fearing man on financialhome34@outlook.com through .. and I want you all to pray for this man for me
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir
    I am interested for Driver jobs any vacancies call
    My mobile number 00971559311764

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sir i need job i am heavy vehicle driver 0567336563

    ReplyDelete

  4. Do you need a financial help? Are you in any financial crisis or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need funds to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a good business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital services from local banks and other financial institutes? Here is your chance to obtain a financial services from our company. We offer the following finance to individuals-
    *Commercial finance
    *Personal finance
    *Business finance
    *Construction finance
    *Business finance And many More:
    and many more at 2% interest rate;
    Contact Us Via Email:bullsindia187@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you need Finance?
    Are you looking for Finance?
    Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
    We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
    expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email:maxcreditfinance@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you need Finance?
    Are you looking for Finance?
    Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
    We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
    expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email:maxcreditfinance@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.