Caregivers Required on Urgent Basis

Caregiver jobs in Dubai, Nurse jobs in Uae, UAE confirm Jobs, Dubai Confirm Jobs, Dubai jobs, UAE jobs, Abu Dhabi Jobs, jobs in Dubai, New jobs in Dubai, New jobs in UAE

Caregiver jobs in Dubai, Nurse jobs in Uae, UAE confirm Jobs, Dubai Confirm Jobs, Dubai jobs, UAE jobs, Abu Dhabi Jobs, jobs in Dubai, New jobs in Dubai, New jobs in UAE

Male & Female Caregivers

Description + Requirements:
We AL NOBALA LLC are looking for Female and Male Caregivers and Nurses for our respected clients on Immediate basis.
Food and Accommodation will be provided (Stay in Job)
Attractive salary package.
Employment visa will be provided immediately.
Days Off.
Filipino and Indian will be preferred.


Salary: 2000 3000 AED

Benefits: Visa, Accommodation and Food will be provided.

Email: Send your Updated Resume to: imran@alonobalauae.com


Thank you For Visiting Us

 SHARING IS CARING, SHARE MAY SOMEONE NEED IT

Author

Written by Admin

Uae Labours is a free Community Platform for all, Visit us for Confirm Job offers, UAE Visa issues, Ministry of Labour and Immigration new announcments and Laws, Entertainment, Videos, News, Tutorials and much more

1 comment:

  1. Hi sir ma'am I'm not a nurse but I'm a CPR graduate I know how to take care of babies or oldest.I'm a caregiver here Singapore.I want to apply.I'm work before in abu dhabi last 2008 to 20015 but I deported from GCC Labour.if you can give me a chance I want to apply for you.thank you so much.Arlene torcedo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog