Assistant Manager (Dubai Marina)

Assistant Manager Jobs, Manager Jobs in Dubai, Dubai Jobs, UAE Jobs, Abu Dhabi Jobs, Jobs in Dubai


Assistant Manager / Manager

Description + Responsibilities:
A Leading Restaurant located in Dubai Marina is Looking for Assistant Restaurant Manager.
Successful candidate will have Hospitality experience working in the same role. Should be based in Dubai.


Salary: After Interview.

Benefits: Attractive Package, Accommodation, Transportation, Food & Medical.

Contact: Not Available


Email: Send Your Updated Resume to: hr.chandelier@gmail.com

Thank you For Visiting Us

 SHARING IS CARING, SHARE MAY SOMEONE NEED IT

Author

Written by Admin

Uae Labours is a free Community Platform for all, Visit us for Confirm Job offers, UAE Visa issues, Ministry of Labour and Immigration new announcments and Laws, Entertainment, Videos, News, Tutorials and much more

5 comments:

  1. Hello sir hi I'm arlene torcedo I'm deported from GCC Labour I wantvto apply as a waitress or sales lady in your shop or as long can fit my experience. I working before thier abu dhabi 2008 to 2015 as a housemaid nanny I'm a caregiver housemaid here Singapore right now.I'm a CPR graduate I know little bit computer basic course.I'm 42 years old I'm separeted i have 3children 2boy and 1girl both are big.if you hired me I will do my best sir or ma'am.thanks you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Arleno
      For above vacancy, company is hiring young and experienced candidates who are reside in Dubai.
      Please be part of us for upcoming jobs direct from your Home Country.
      Thank You

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Send Your Updated RESUME/CV to above Email Address, you will be contacted by Company.
      Thank You

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your miracle Doctor Osemu Okpamen

    This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures impotence, bareness, diseases such as HIV/AID E.T.C You can contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or visit his website http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com. He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him or call me for more info +1 (914)-517-3229.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog