Good Day to all of our Readers, hope you are doing well.
This important Article came in after receiving hundreds of mails, private messages and comments from our visitors.
Question mostly visitors asked:
Why my visa is rejected?
What are the most common reasons of UAE visa rejection?
Why UAE Immigration rejected my Visit visa?
Why Ministry of Labour refuses my Employment visa?
Before proceeding to below guide Please accept our heartiest apology, due to thousands of visitors, we are unable to reach and reply each and every person, that’s why we are writing the most common reasons of UAE Visa rejection here in Article.
Please note that below points are not only for Employment visa's, but also for Business, Family, visit/Tourist and Education Visa’s.
Here are the 50 most common reasons why UAE Visa applications are rejected.
1. Passport Copy Not Clear.
2. Passport Name and other details wrongly declared.
3. Having Work Permit expired for more than six months.
4. Approved certificates of concerned authority for the required profession (Health/Education/Social Affairs)
5. Letter of Ministry regarding the required profession.
6. Applicant with the Same name , date of birth etc.
7. Having Labour Complaint.
8. Having Labour Card expired for more than 6 months.
9. Details in Labour Establishment Card is different from the License.
10. Signature is different on the application.
11. Medical test fail.
12. Certificate to be attested from UAE Embassy and Foreign Affairs.
13. Arabic Legal Translation of Educational Certificate.
14. Application information is not correct.
15. Profession not matching with Company activity.
16. Present employees are enough.
17. Less than legal age for employment.
18. Approval of Under Secretary for exceeding 65 years of age.
19. Visas more than allowed quota.
20. Project Agreements or other documents to prove volume of works + Building Permit.
21. Change gender/sex.
22. Copy of approval for the activity from concerned authority (Civil Defense / MoL).
23. Valid Trade License copy.
24. Valid Industrial License copy.
25. Age less than 21 for Heavy Driver.
26. Present original passport of the Sponsor to authenticate Thumb impression.
27. Copy of Vehicle Registration (Mulkiya) Card.
28. Number of driver covers number of vehicles.
29. Latest Vehicle list from RTA (number of vehicles).
30. Detailed list of vehicles from RTA.
31. Wage Protection List.
32. Number of staff covers present volume of works.
33. Technical Workshop required.
34. Labour Contract in Arabic + Office/Shop photo + Location Map.
35. Cancellation receipt original required.
36. Change Labour Establishment Card.
37. Outstanding fines to be paid.
38. Parking rental agreement required.
39. Boat registration Certificate required.
40. Transaction stopped (salary/missing/ban).
41. Contact 'TANMIA' authority (Emiratisation).
42. Warehouse rental agreement required.
43. Contact Establishment Dept. for correction of the information.
44. Educational Certificate is not suitable to the required profession.
45. Contact Health & Safety Section of Ministry of Labour.
46. Attested University Certificate required.
47. Attest agreements from Ministry of Labour.
48. Contact Electronic Establishment Department at Ministry of Labour.
49. Rejection from Immigration (Security issue)
50. Involved in Illegal activities, crime offense inside UAE.
Visa Rejection General FAQ’S:
Q: I was involved in theft activity 3years ago, will I get approval in 2016?
No, Visa applicants with previous criminal offense, fraud, miss conduct committed or any other illegal activity in any Emirates of UAE will be rejected automatically.
Q: I Applied for visit visa, it approved but I wasn’t travel to UAE, what is the next step now?
If someone applied Visit or tourist visa but did not enter the country, he/she may not enter UAE for next 60 days. In order to get an approval for 2nd visa, the PRO of the travel agency or sponsor must go to the immigration desk to clear previous Visa.
Q: I am from poor African Country, we are still using Manual Passports, am I eligible for visa?
No, the countries who are still using Manual or Hand written passports will automatically get rejected by the UAE Immigration.
For more FAQ’s Please leave your comments below, experts will answer your queries ASAP.
This is a free Community Blog, we need your support, please Like us on Facebook for more
To know more about UAE VISA Information, Issues and Solutions, Clickhere
Thank you For Your Time
SHARING IS CARING, SHARE MAY SOMEONE NEED IT