Visit/Tourist Visa Vacancy (Male & Female)




SOFTWARE DEVELOPER

Indian Male or Female Junior Level Software Developer Required for an Interior Design Company in UAE.

Requirements:
At least 2 – 3 years home country experience.
Candidates on Visit / Tourist visa encouraged to apply.
Bachelor Degree
Preferably with ERP Next, Frappe Framework or Odoo
Fluent in English Command 
Can join immediately

SALARY: 3000 to 4000 AED Monthly.

Note: This vacancy is open for Fresher's, home Experienced Candidates as well. No GCC or UAE Experienced is required.

Interested candidates may send their updated CV in Word Format with recent photo to: itjobz2020@gmail.com


Thank you For Reading

 SHARING IS CARING, SHARE MAY SOMEONE NEED IT

Author

Written by Admin

Uae Labours is a free Community Platform for all, Visit us for Confirm Job offers, UAE Visa issues, Ministry of Labour and Immigration new announcments and Laws, Entertainment, Videos, News, Tutorials and much more

1 comment:

  1. Hi good day to Uae labours..
    I just want to ask if any chance or way to enter in UAE? Because i want to work in UAe again... Actually i went there in jail almost 4 days because my sponsor they give me a case run away even i finished my 2 years contract..I call to labour and they said I clear my record and i have Imigration ban.... I just have 3 days overstay in UAE.. and i don't know if i have lifetime or years ban in UAe.. When i ask to my boss how many years he give me a ban, he said i have lifetime... Before my departure to phillipines they scan my eyes inside of jail.. So i don't know what i need to do... please answer my question if any chance to enter again in UAE thank you for your kindness...☺️ Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog