UAE Blacklist and Lifetime ban

uae labour law, uae labor law, Uae immigration ban, how to check online ban, how to check immigration ban, how to check visa status, how to check blacklist, how to remove ban in uae, remove ban in dubai, remove ban in sharjah, remove ban in abu dhabi,

UAE Blacklist Rules and Law

Below are the Questions mostly visitors asked through Mails, Messages & comments:

1: What is Blacklist?
2: How to enter UAE again if someone is blacklisted?
3: Is there any fine on blacklist person(s)?
4: How to enter UAE without Ban?
5: Is there any chance to remove name from Blacklist Category?
6: What to do if we do not have money to pay?
7: Where to surrender in UAE?
8: If someone is blacklisted in UAE, Can he travel other GCC country?
9: What are the reason due to which we can face lifetime ban?
10: What are the types of bans in UAE?
11: I didn’t did any crime, why I am blacklisted?
12: What about those who runaway but still here in UAE?
13: What if someone got arrest while living illegally here in UAE?
14: Who are not allowed to Leave UAE?
15: Who are not allowed to Enter UAE?
16: How to remove immigration ban in UAE?
17: How to remove name from Blacklist case?
18: What is the ban type for runaway people?

There are various types of bans in United Arab Emirates:
1: Entry Ban
2: Work Ban
3: Labour Ban
4: Immigration Ban


It depends on what expats or visitors have done while living or working here in UAE, but we are not going to discuss types of UAE ban this time, we have already written about it in this Article.


Today we are here with the most important and mostly discussed issue on UAE Platforms that is “Blacklist”.

UAE Blacklist:
Blacklist is the type of Ban that contains the names of those who are strictly prohibited from leaving or entering any state of UAE for committing a crime or an illegal act.

GCC Blacklist:
As per the new reports, an individual who have been deported from any member of GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) will also be ban from entering all GCC countries.

These are the 6 Middle East countries where your entry will be denied in case of Blacklist.
1: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
2: United Arab Emirates
3: The State of Kuwait
4: The State of Qatar
5: The Sultanate of Oman
6: The Kingdom of Bahrain

Who are prohibited to Enter UAE?
According to Ministry of Interior Article 94 of the Executive Regulations of Federal Law No 6 of 1973 that is amended by Ministerial Decree No 83 of 2002, the following individuals are prohibited from entering any state of United Arab Emirates:

1: Individuals who were involved in criminal activities and a deportation order from the UAE court has been issued against them.
2: Individuals who were deported according to governmental orders issued by the Ministry of Interior.
3: Those who were proved to be have the HIV/AIDS (human immunodeficiency virus) or related diseases that the Ministry of Health deems to be threat to public health in UAE.
4: Activities of those individuals who were reported by the (ICC) International Criminal Cooperation.
5: Individuals who were deported from any GCC country on criminal grounds.

Who are forbidden to leave UAE?
As per Article 94 of the Executive Regulations of Federal Law No 6 of 1973 that is amended by Ministerial Decree No 83 of 2002, below is the list of individuals who are prohibited from leaving UAE:

1: An Individual against whom court order has been issued after legal investigation cannot leave UAE.
2: A person against whom a written order has been issued in a case by UAE court.
3: A debt person who is indebted to the government and the ban or prohibition order has been issued by the Minister of Interior or his local representative here in UAE.
4: A person who is involved in Terrorism or wanted by Government of UAE.

I didn’t did any crime, why I am blacklisted?
This is very Important and mostly asked question that why someone who wasn’t involved in any illegal or criminal activities but he is banned from UAE forever?
Please note that In addition to the blacklist or lifetime ban, there is also an Administrative (Governmental) List or file which contain the record of those individuals who cannot enter UAE due to complaint from their employers (companies) or due to unnecessary cancellation of their residence (employment) permits.

What about those who run away (Escaped) from their companies but still here in UAE?
Individuals who runaway or escaped from their employers (companies) cannot leave UAE and are to be arrested due to an absconding case (escaping or runaway case) that may filled by their sponsor, employers or companies.

What if someone is arrested while living illegal in UAE?
In case if you are living illegally in any state of UAE and arrested by local Police, CID or other security services, you will sent to jail for a maximum of 3 months and then UAE courts will order a lifetime ban on you after serving jail term. Once court ordered you will be deport from UAE and there will be no chance to enter UAE again until a special permission is secured from the Ministry of Interior.

Admin Request:
Please share this Important Guide with your friends, colleagues and family members on all social sites from below icons, thousands of expats are looking for authentic information regarding Blacklist cases in UAE. Your 1 Share will enough to help someone.
Thank You

Copyright Warning for website/blog owners:
This article is protected by copyright, no one is allowed to copy our content.
Failure to comply with the terms of this warning may expose to legal action for copyright infringement warning.

Dubai Visa status check, uae visa status check, online visa checking site, uae visa validity, immigration ban online check, blacklist online check, gcc ban, overstay fine, absconding cases in uae, abu dhabi ban, Saudi Arabia ban, Qatar ban, kuwait ban, labor ban, immigration ban, lifetime ban in uae, blacklist in uae, how to remove ban in uae, how to lift life time ban in uae, online ban checking site, 
Thank you For Visiting Us

 SHARING IS CARING, SHARE MAY SOMEONE NEED IT

Author

Written by Admin

Uae Labours is a free Community Platform for all, Visit us for Confirm Job offers, UAE Visa issues, Ministry of Labour and Immigration new announcments and Laws, Entertainment, Videos, News, Tutorials and much more

41 comments:

  1. I'm arlene torcedo I work there abu dhabi for 7years and 6months my previous employer is not good to me.so I go to immigration and complaint to him.they give me papers for the case.it's tibong story.but all is nothing my bis he don't want me to realesh iWork with him 1year and 6months.as i know American people is expat also yearly my visa to him so I'm not finish my another 6months.he give me 1year ban after cancelled my visa to him.but I'm always go to immigration maybe they will change.I'm not run away I'm lived out housemaid.one cidhelp to go to Philippines embassy to ask help but they not help me.after that I'm still hoping.ivfight my right.I aka for my employer to remove my ban but he don't want he want me to go home.then he took my pasport with him.I go to court and ask my pasport and my salary.I have all my papers to show.after that I go by ticket to exit.bcoz immigration complaint they give me change to work .but when I go to Dubai immigration they said I can't go to exit bcoz I'm 1year ban.cask to go back to Abu dhabi and ask why i can't.then nothing again.to much employer they want me to work with them also company.but didn't give me another chance the immigration bcoz of my employer.after that.I go to my madaam in here school to asking to forgive me but I was disappointed.they call the pulis.and take me in khalidiyah pulis jail.after that they send me in al whatba I don't know now what to do.they deported me there for what I'm not creminal or any do problem just my ban.sir help me how I can comeback there uae again.bcoz I though I'm only a 1year ban.why I can't enter to UAE again.I'm not creminal I'm not run away.why they should do that to me.I'm only a housemaid.my employer is for good already go back to there country.pleased sir i really want to comeback there.thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pasport they put july 26,2015.I'm deported last sept 25 2015 bcoz they give me 1month stay in abu dhabi they told to me I can't find another employer but when I got employer they said to my employer I can't work.I don't why they do that to me.pleased sir i really really want to comeback there I love Abu dhabi bcoz i work there years until now have employer they want me to work with them.pleased help me.thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have issue in Visit visa also wt to do ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! How to remove or there is any chance to remove labour ban due to medical failure in xray result?

    Please kindly help me as i want to work back in dubai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi can i have your email or contact number?

      Delete
    2. please help. this happens to me also. here's my email: holychic09@yahoo.com

      Delete
  5. Thank you for your miracle Doctor Osemu Okpamen

    This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures impotence, bareness, diseases such as HIV/AID E.T.C You can contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or visit his website http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com. He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him or call me for more info +1 (914)-517-3229.

    ReplyDelete
  6. السلام علیکم و رحمتہ اللہ و برکتہ یا سیدی عندی واحد مشکلہ۔ بفضلک اھدنی الی الحل الکامل۔ شغلت فی الامارات سنة قبلا۔ الغاء الاقامة علی القانون و دفعت فی الاجانیة الامارات العجمان الضمان لتوقف العائلة برقم 5500 دراھم۔ منذ سنة جھدت کثیرا لاجابة الاقامة جدیدا بل لا وجدت احیانا۔ قریبا خبرت بالشرکة کفیلنی دخلت معاملات الضالان ھو اصلا علی الکذب۔ ما استطعت ان اجمع مع العائلة و ایضا ضیائعة الشغل۔ اشکرلک لاھدنی الی الطریق الصحیح۔ یعطیک اللہ فرح کثیرا من العائلتک و المالک۔ اللقاء۔ محمود نصرت علی سید5
    mahmoodsyed08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Sir,

    This is Manish Kumar. I left Dubai in June 2011 without visa cancellation (came to India on vocations but could not go back). My visa expired on may 2013. Now i want to apply for job in Dubai. I checked inquiry about GDRFA-D, it shows THE RESIDENCE IS INVALID........!!

    Has my visa cancelled ?

    This is my humble request to you, Please check and advice what should i do if it is not cancelled ?

    My passport no - G1821059 and I have also renewed my passport before 6 months and my new passport no - N7254298
    Entry permit No - 20120082208759.
    Date of birth 30-oct-1984
    Nationality - Indian
    UID No - 72765331.

    Thanks and Regards
    Manis

    ReplyDelete
  8. I visited UAE in late 2010 for searching a job, fortunately I got the job but when I went for medical test it was failed due to HEP B carrier although I did not fall into 6 catagories that had been proposed and my name is in blacklist and imposed life time ban. I wanted to know how can I unlift that ban and what procedure I should follow to get atleast tourist visa for Dubai? can you help my out in this. Many Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi. can i have your email or contact details? i can give u advice

      Delete
  9. Hello,
    From oct 2010 to july 2015 was working in dubai, after i got good opportunity in abudhabi, so i left job and come back to india for visa change. when new try to apply visa my employment visa keep on rejected 7 times due to security reason. After that i applied visit visa that also keep on rejected due security reason. when we asked for what is the exact security reason they are not disclosing the reason. still i am in india, don't know whether am blacklisted or not. could u please help me sort out the issue.
    Thanks & Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir/madam
    I left in uae 2011 because I don't have visa.my employer applied a residence visa but he don't send me to hospital for my medical until the visa expired..I told him to cancel it and allow me to find another job and he agreed.I stayed more but unlucky I can't find one.that's why I stayed 1yr ilegally.another problem is I have a visa card and I allow my friend to used it because of trust.but she went back home without telling me..I ask my friend to help me because I want to go back home..I don't know what to do..And he bring me to the immigration and they don't put me in the jail,they made an eye scan and finger prints..The question sir is it possible for me to work and come back to uae if I will pay the bank?please I'm hopeless uae is the great place and I don't find any place like uae.please help me..Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sir/madam
    I left in uae 2011 because I don't have visa.my employer applied a residence visa but he don't send me to hospital for my medical until the visa expired..I told him to cancel it and allow me to find another job and he agreed.I stayed more but unlucky I can't find one.that's why I stayed 1yr ilegally.another problem is I have a visa card and I allow my friend to used it because of trust.but she went back home without telling me..I ask my friend to help me because I want to go back home..I don't know what to do..And he bring me to the immigration and they don't put me in the jail,they made an eye scan and finger prints..The question sir is it possible for me to work and come back to uae if I will pay the bank?please I'm hopeless uae is the great place and I don't find any place like uae.please help me..Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Respected Sir

    Manzum Ahmed Abbasi is my cousin. i'm here in Duabi. my cell no 0556528020
    Manzum Ahmed Abbasi S/o Muhammad Qasim Khan Abbasi Passport No: EZ1018171 is black list for 2013, 2014.
    please i want to remove for this name. Please help for humanitarian.
    I'm waiting for your positive response.

    MA ABBASi
    Cell & Whats Aap No 0556528020

    ReplyDelete
  13. My name is Ramakrishna I was booked a case in UAE in 2007 while visit friends room, bcz that lady doesn't have visa, i went there to meet her brother came by visit visa on the same day CBI was arrested and i got bail and fight in court finally I was jailed in 3 months.

    My eyes are scanned and my finger prints taken.

    after jail i was sent India, at the airport I stamped as not allowed to UAE from the date of departure.

    I got news UAE has lifted all bans, i want to know if my ban is still available? shall i come back to UAE? my old pass port is expired and got new passport.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!my husband work here in Dubai last 2007 to 2012 went to home to philippines.he came back to dubai mid of 2013 and find a new job but medical was failed.We do a second opinion in philippines he is clear in lever issue as it is only a partly cloudy only.I tried to get him by visit visa but it was failed because as per the agency he was blacklist already here in UAE. Is there other way to removed his name in the list or we can do something for him to be back here in Dubai.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello,

    My wife was banned because she runaway from her boss. She was working in the house and they treated her not good thats why she runaway. They filed absconding and put her on blacklist. I tried to get her by applying husband visa. I got the husband visa and she arrived in Abu Dhabi airport. But when she was in the airport, Immigration officers did not let him go out because she has issue. Can someone help me regarding this please?

    THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. my brother came to uae as visit visa last 2016 september. he got job but fortunately when he went for medical test it was failed due to x-trY scan, and they ask to leave the uae, im not sure if his in the blacklist.. I wanted to know how can I unlift his ban and what procedure I should follow to get atleast tourist visa for him? this my email address. cutymica2004@yahoo.com
    please help and give me some advice what should i do.. thnak so much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. in 2016 i visit uae on visit visa after coming back to pakistan i have to make correction in my documents regarding my father name i correct it then with new passport when apply for visa it is rejected from dubai and sharjah as well what can i do then to get aproval

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, I got life bann due to hepatitus B+. Now my reports are clear. How to remove that? Any suggestion or legal way۔ Thanks & Regard: ambreen_ss@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dr.Agbazara Your spell worked and brought my husband back to me. You gave me support when I was feeling hopeless. I feel truly blessed to have found your email address. I sincerely hope others will take that leap of faith and let you help them as you have helped me.for those of you who want to contact him reach him on his email address: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP +2348104102662 you will never regret contacting him… He is capable of restoring your relationship and marriage problems like he did for me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. sir,
    we (me and brother) came back to india on last January for vocation and we lost our passports. we registered FIR and got new passports. company cancelled our old visa and tried to take new visa but that rejected and informed us we r black listed at UAE Immigration. we dont know where we have to go and what to do. Please help us, now we are not able to join our company.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey i was in dubai with visite visa and i got some problem i stay 24 days after the visa and when i wanna come back to morocco i havent the money to pay for the 24 days so i go to immigration and i got the eyes scan i want to ask if theres any solution to go back to dubai

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi sir my name is farrukh and my passport number AF8446812 i am from Pakistan am working last 5 year in dubai tourist company last year 2016 cid deport me for sambody complaint me how cen I come again and working again tourist company please sir help me .my email is baba_modeling25@yahoo.com and my watsapp number 00923334242947 please reply thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi sir my name is farrukh and my passport number AF8446812 i am from Pakistan am working last 5 year in dubai tourist company last year 2016 cid deport me for sambody complaint me how cen I come again and working again tourist company please sir help me .my email is baba_modeling25@yahoo.com and my watsapp number 00923334242947 please reply thanks

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sir/Madam,
    Sir i m writing for my friend.. he came to dubai for visa way back someone give him a medicine. He got arrested and blaklisted.. i ve some doubtd
    1.how can we know that blaklist is still there or removed?
    2.Is it possible to enquire about this on the UAE consulate???
    Kindly reply to this query
    On
    Shibinas18@gmail.com
    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. please i need advice. Hi. i have a friend who has a previous employer here they give him 2yrs visa under they name. but his employer leaves u.a.e and told my friend that he can use the remaining time of his visa. but lastweek. he tried to cancel the visa since it's hoing to expire but when they check his previous employer. the employer is already banned in uae and my friend put in jail for unknown reason. i need advice

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey guys, Effective powerful love spell to get your ex lover back now.
    I'm so excited of getting my husband back after he left me and our 3 kids for another woman.
    After 2 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
    you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
    his website:http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com ,
    Jessica, 26 years, Texas, USA .

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi,
    I would like to ask a question regarding my visa and labor card. I am working with the company that new from the same owner that old one was close, after my contract finished and new renew with this new company the labor card is ready for 2 years but my visa still not yet stamp and my paper visa was expired on 2nd Feb 2017 when I ask to PRO due to some trade licence was expired its getting delay to stamp visa. Kindly guide me it will be fine for me or if want to change the job now can be?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Immigration cal me to cancel visa help me with out and reason mahmood.royal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Immigration call me to cancel visa whiteout any reason. Cid problem mahmood.royal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Immigration call me to cancel visa whiteout any reason. Cid problem mahmood.royal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Immigration cal me to cancel visa help me with out and reason mahmood.royal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  33. Dear Sir,

    This is Mohammad. I left Dubai in Oct 2016 without visa cancellation (came to India on vocations but could not go back). My visa expired on may 2018. Now i want to apply for job in Dubai. My companies till not cancel my visa. And they don't want.

    How can I cancelled my visa ?

    This is my humble request to you, Please check and advice what should i do if it is not cancelled

    Thanks and Regards
    Mohammad

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi my name is umair manzoor im from pakistan i was live in uae my arbab cancel my visa and he didnt inform me after i know he said dont worry i will pay ur fine after an year he ran away from UAE then my friend told me to go to aweer i go there and aweer deported me from UAE now i have bann in immigration i have job company gave me visa but due to bann in immigration i didnt come so plz give me the solution because that was not my fault

    ReplyDelete
  35. how to check blacklist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sir I was deported from dubai,,for my visa expary,,, but now my same sponsor want to take me again so please any one can tell me what the prosesor so remove my black list
      ..

      Delete
    2. sir I was deported from dubai,,for my visa expary,,, but now my same sponsor want to take me again so please any one can tell me what the prosesor so remove my black list
      ..

      Delete
  36. I'm working in government sector for 4.5 years then I got accident after 10 month they terminate me without any medical compensation and I wait for 3 month more for final settlement eveven that also I didn't revived not as per bank they black listed me even I'm ready to pay my loan I'm looking some job please advise how could I enter in uae

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog